chapter 006

I was startled by the sudden door opening then closing. The first thing I saw was Misha standing in front of the bed, smiling at me. I sat up. He walked towards me, pulled out a key and removed the handcuffs from me, releasing me. I moaned due to the pain I had on my wrists from the handcuffs and also noticed how my skin around the needle was slightly purple and there was a bit of blood but I just wiped it with my finger then lifted my head up, looking at the creepy smiling Misha.

"Where's Vladimir?"

"Are you worried about him?"

"No, I'm worried about my dad. He said he'll hurt him, where is he?"

"I don't know"

I slowly leaned myself against the headboard, giving Misha enough space to sit on the edge next to me which he did.

"Why is Vladimir so in love with money? I mean...isn't he rich? Why would he be so addicted in fighting with my father over paper?"

"Sorry kid. I was only told to look after you, not answer such questions"

I glanced at Misha's pants, noticed how he doesn't own a gun which confused me.

"You don't have a gun? Aren't gangsters supposed to own guns?"

"I don't like to use guns. I like to depend on my martial art skills"

"Does Vladimir use guns?"

"If the situation calls for it then yes"

I slowly looked down, gulped then tightened my grip on the blanket and heard the door open. I lift my head up again and saw a nurse enter, When spotting Misha with me, she stops.

"Ah, are you a guest?"

Misha, being the charming smiling man he is, smiles at her and steps closer to her.

"Yes, I am. Do you need something?"

"I've to check on him. Could you perhaps leave for a moment?"

Misha's smile faded, not knowing why he must leave since he's also a guy. So got suspicious.

"Why should I leave? I mean checking on him doesn't require for me to leave, right?"

"I'm sorry but the person before you, who's the guardian of this boy, told me to check on him when no one is around"

"I see. All right"

He walked pass the nurse, grabbed the doorknob and closed it behind him. I slowly sat up as the nurse smiling came next to me, sat on the chair and first glanced over at the IV bag before writing something down and then grabbing my arm, pulling it closer to her and glance at it. It took quite a while making me suspicious for some reason.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes, there is something wrong"

"Really? What is it?"

Suddenly she lifted her head up, my eyes widened when she smirked at me and pulled out a sharp syringe with something strange filled in it and was charging at my arm but I immediately raised my foot and kicked her away from me. Luckily, she fell backwards on her back and out of fear, I pull the needle off my arm and pulled the blanket away from me and bolted to the door. That's when the door opened and three tall men, wearing all black with black hats. They were smirking as they came closer to me, I gulped and backed away slowly.

"Who are you? And what do you want?"

"You're that kid who Petrov kidnapped, right?"

One of the men grabbed my wrist, pulled me closer to them and that's when the nurse stabbed the sharp syringe into my shoulder, making me gasp loudly and fall on my right knee then noticing how my vision got blurry and even darkened.

Another man grabbed a hold of my thighs from under, lift me up the bridal way and carry me out of the room in his arms.

"Let me go..."

"In your dreams little boy"

My eyes felt heavy, they eventually closed and my body went paralyzed.

Misha hung up on his mate and got up from the bench he sat on, on the balcony of the hospital. He turned around and that's when he spotted a man carrying Aiden while two men and one disguised nurse were walking across the hall and passed the door of the balcony, not noticing Misha behind the door. Misha hid then after they went into the elevator, Misha came out and bolted to the stairs, running down and once he landed on the ground floor, bolted out of the exit door and hid behind the nearest tree.

After a few minutes, they came out and were talking in russian which Misha understood. They were talking about how Aiden was worth a lot and realized they were going to sell him somewhere and make money out of him and that stressed him. So Misha decided to take things in his own hands but before that, he pulled his phone out and sended a last message to Vladimir, then wore his black gloves which hand holes where your fingers would show and came out of his hiding spot. Charged at the men, jumped and gave a hard kick to the man holding Aiden then after he collapsed, the other two men attacked Misha which Misha had no trouble taking care of. After he took care of these men very easily, he grabbed a hold of Aiden's shoulder and was about to pull him up when something hard hit him in the head and he held his head in sharp pain before he collapsed forward, a hand and knees on the ground supporting himself to not fall completely down, still holding his own head and felt his ears ringing.

He lifted his head up, still holding his head in pain and with a blurry vision noticed how Aiden was picked up by these injured men and put into a big black car and this nurse followed them from behind and before leaving she turned around, licked her lips seductively and smirked widely at Misha. Convincing him that she was the one, who hit him from behind. That's when the car started and drives off, leaving Misha bleeding from the head and after a few seconds, Misha's hand felt weak and he completely collapsed from the pain and exhaustion.

After taking care of these men, Vladimir dusted himself and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth before throwing the contract given to him by these men on the face of the man in charge and turn around, leaving his men to finish them off. He turned a deaf ear.

He pulled his phone out, scrolled through unread messages but one message caught his attention. He pressed on it and read it in his mind.
It read... He made a move.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡