chapter 010

Mr.Williams unlocked the door of his home, entered and was startled by his wife along with their maid, with tears of joy in their eyes but when they didn't spot Aiden with him, they got confused.

"Where's my boy? Where is Aiden?"

"He escaped"

She widened her eyes as Mr.Williams walked pass her and threw a piece of Aiden's clothing into her grip before going up the stairs coldly. She lowered her head, stared at the piece of clothing with tears rolling down her cheeks and dripping then her knees met the ground as she closed her eyes and was held by the maid as she cried loudly, shouting for her boy to return.

"Miss please. Don't cry. He must have had a reason to escape, besides it's Aiden. He loves you and will return"

The more she heard about him, the sadder she got. Holding the maid's arm tightly, crying louder and screamed.

Mr.Williams slammed the door close, annoyed by his wife's loud sobbing. In frustration, he pushed his hair back and poked his cheek from inside his mouth with his tongue before pulling his phone out and dialed a phone number then placed the phone near his ear, waiting.

"Hello? You idiots! I told you to get rid of Vladimir! What's so hard?! He had my boy and now he's gone again! You guys are not worth be paid for your pathetic work!"

"Listen, you think Petrov is easy to catch. No, it's hard. Besides you had your kid, we found his location for you but you lost him. That's now your problem, not ours"

"You bastards! If you want the money, then do what you were told. Bring my boy and I will pay you. Got it?"

Without wanting to hear what these idiots had to say, Mr.Williams moved his phone away and hung up before throwing his phone onto his couch and sat down on his chair behind his desk. He sighed, rubbing his the side of his forehead in frustration.

Meanwhile, Aiden was busy be soaked in this heavy rain as he was walking in these deep and endless woods. He was also extremely tired, not being able to walk anymore. He eventually found a cave, which he entered quickly and sat down on the freezing ground and curled up in a ball position, hugging himself.

What should I do now?, he thought to himself, knowing his father will not return to bring him back home where it's warm, there's delicious food and his precious paradise. His mother. Just thinking about her made him depressed, knowing how upset she may be due to him escaping. He buried his head and sighed in exhaustion before letting his heavy eyes surrender and closed them then slowly faded to his wonderland, falling asleep in the most worse place ever.

Suddenly a strange noise came from the bushes near him, frightened he stood up with weak legs and with wide opened eyes stepped out of the cave and walked sideways in order to, not only escape but look at what's coming at him. That's when a man appeared, who made eye contact with him and recognized him. That's when Aiden started bolting, running at the speed of light, knowing that this man was one of Vladimir's men. Since the ground was still wet and slippery, Aiden kept slipping but had no choice but to keep running faster. Eventually forgetting about the wet grass under him until he reached a place with a hole filled with water, he stopped. Panicking he scanned the area, but had nowhere to go. That's when the man catched up to him.