chapter 001

The birds were singing outside the window, their singing woke me up and I rubbed myself before sitting up and sighing knowing that I will not be offered my delicious and expensive breakfast. I yawned before groaning in pain as the pain reminded me that my wrists were still handcuffed to each other. I quickly scanned the room and when noticing how no one was around and everything seemed quiet. I stand up from the bed, walk closer to the window near the nightstand and spotted men guarding the door than the door suddenly opened and Vladimir stepped out and begun talking to the men with a smile. He patted their shoulders before looking up to this window and when spotting me staring at him, he smirks and waves his hand at me. I only gasp, back away from the window and even stumble from the shock he gave me.

I gulped before slowly stepping forward to check if he was still there. But when checking he was no longer there and instead I was startled by the door opening and when turning around I spot Vladimir smirking as he steps inside and closes the door behind him. To my shock even locking it before stepping closer towards me and out of fear I back away till my back meets the wall.

"What's wrong kid? Scared?"

He slams his palm onto the wall near my head, startling me in the process.

"No, just shocked"

"Shocked? About what?"

"That you have the guts to keep me hostage while knowing who my father really is. I must say, you're quite brave"

He moved his hand towards my face, gently touching my cheek before leaning in closely, causing for my heartbeat to increase the nearer he got.

"I'm not only fearless but also dangerous kid so I suggest you drop the brave act and just be honest with me because I, Vladimir Petrov, only like honest people"

Out of sarcasm, I reply back with a smirk.

"Then what do you do with liars?"

"I shot the shit out of their brains, rip their hearts out and chop them into pieces"

He replies back with a deadly glare on his face which made me gulp in fear.

"Now enough of me, let's talk more about you kid"

"M-me?"

I stutter obviously.

"Yes, you. Aiden Williams, the son of a bastard. How funny. How old are you kid?"

"I-i'm 18. Why? What do you want from my age?"

"Are you a virgin?"

I widen my eyes, in shock. I move my hands to the side only to let my hands hit something that drops and makes a loud noise. Vladimir looks at the item that dropped annoyingly before turning back to me and smirk.

"W-why are you asking me that? A-and what do you want from me?"

"I'm interested in you. You seem so...innocent and adorable. I assume that you have a soft skin, your eyes are so bright and you are literally shaking from our closeness and from my questions. Like a little virgin girl"

"I-i'm not a girl! Besides could you move away from me? I'm not comfortable like this"

"I don't care if you are comfortable or not besides you will do whatever I tell you to do. Do you understand me?"

"Okay. But c-could you promise me something in return?"

He leaned even closer and after he raised his eyebrows in patience, I gulp before answering.

"Yesterday if it weren't for you those men would have definitely raped me. So could you perhaps keep me away from them?"

As soon as I finished saying what I foolishly spit out, it not only surprised him but even myself. I widened my eyes, looked at him before blinking a few times and came to the realization...He is the most dangerous man here and here I was...asking him to help me...What the fuck am I doing?

"O-or nevermind. Forget what I said"

"These men are the best men here. I will punish them for making you uncomfortable but I cannot remove them from their positions so the only two options you have are either let the situation be what it is now or...stay by my side at anytime and anywhere"

"I would rather you forget what I foolishly said. It was a mistake"

"So you want to be raped?"

"Are you insane? Of course not!"

"Then just come to me if you are scared kid. Good?"

"Well I-!

That's when the door opened and a man stood there, when seeing us in this position he closed his eyes and turned his back to us than spoke in russian to Vladimir before quickly closing the door. Vladimir looked back at me with a smile and patted my head than backed away.

"I have to leave for awhile. If you are truly still scared of those big men, you can stay in my room till I return"

He smiles before turning around and just as he was about to leave-

"May I ask you something before you leave? Why are you so nice to me?"

I hit him with a question.

Hearing this question he stops in his tracks and turns only his head to face me.

"I-i mean you have a wrong handled deal with my father, aren't you supposed to hate my guts and, I don't know, torture me?"

"Is that what you want kid?"

"No, no, of course not!"

"Than"

He walks to the door without giving me a proper answer. He opens the door and before leaving tells me where his room is, and quietly closes the door.

What just happend?

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡Please leave a vote and♡
♡comment your thoughts♡