21

"I think I understand."

"R-really?"

Natsu nodded his head in reply. "I don't know how I missed it earlier. But you are rather similar to her, Anna. Your look is hauntingly spot on and your sent.. is just as calming."

'M-my Wha! W-wait a minute, were he and this Anna some kind of couple!? Was I brought as a replacement!? Damn cat!'

"Happy must have brought you here in order to assist with defeating Acnologia."

He picked up my smartphone and began to examine it. He stated how it looked to be made of some type of mold and asked if it was a common item, and he continued saying how the item resembles metal, without the texture. Which I nodded with a yes.

I was amazed at how well he was analyzing it though. "So you accept that I'm from 400 years in the future?"

"Do you wished to be believed or not?"

"I do! But your taking this better then I did when I found out."

"I grew up in a land full of magic, demons, and along side dragon's. I'm related to the fiend who designed the eclipse gate. So why deny it?"

My admiration for Natsu was growing, he wasn't just the power-hungry warmonger I'd though he was..

"So, I will be returning to my time in three months."  When I said this, something in Natsu's eyes seemed to change. He leaned to one side and flashed a cunning smile.

"Hm, well in that case, if you wish to leave here in three months make a bet with me."

'A bet? Hm, What for?' "What kind of bet?" I eyed him curiously.

"Are you familiar with go?"

"Uh, that's the broad game with black and white pieces, right?"

He nodded to my question. "Correct. I'll teach you. And then, when I ask for you, we shall play. The bet is, if you beat me in just one game, I personally will see to it that you return safely."

"Ok, that sounds pretty good. But what's in it for you?" I slightly narrow my eyes.

"Heh, every time you lose, I will claim a part of your body as my own. I would take no pleasure in using force. You'll willing submit piece by piece, until I've conquered you completely."

'Whaaaaat! Does he think I'm a map of ishgar!'  "Yeah I'll pass on your pervy offer." I crossed my arms and looked away. 'The nerves of him!' But this only caused Natsu to chuckle..

"If you don't agree then I'll have you locked away deep in the dungeon of Dragnof and keep you there."

My eyes flung open to his statement. "Your threatening me, how is that fair!"

"It's not, naturally."

"And if I'd rather be locked away?"

"That would be disappointing. Your scent is calming and your fun. Not to mention that your the first women to stand her ground with me.. other then Erza. I want you."

Natsu's body slightly shivered, as if a thought came to mind along with the scarlet haired woman's name. 'Gah! The history books sure did leave out the fact that he's a total perv! But.. part me thinks that losing won't be so bad. Eh! What am I saying!!'

It was clear from his cold gaze that I was nothing more than prey being toyed with before the kill. Even so, I couldn't help but wonder how he would conquer me..

"So What does you 'conquering' me mean.." brushing various thoughts from my mind I slightly raised a brow in hopes to chase off the blush forming on my cheeks.

"That means I am free to touch or kiss what I've claimed."

'K-kiss..' "Will you stop when I tell you to? Every time?"

"Heh, an intriguing condition. Very well, I accept. So, come on, challenge me, Lady Lucy."

"Fine, but don't be so sure you'll win." 'Keep your cool Lucy! You got this!'

'I don't know how to play go, but I'm a quick learner. Surly I can win.'

"Let's begin the first game."

"Huh, but what about the rules!?"

Natsu pulled out a large board, and two bowls filled with small, smooth stones.

"There are two sides, black and white. You place each stone on the goban board in sequence."

Though he continued with his explanation, there were quite a bit of rules, and I was to nervous to absorb them all.

"Ok, so I think I get it now.. the winner captures the most stones and possesses the most territory at the end. Correct?"

With a flash of his toothy grin. "Yes, Let's began."

'Hmph, not even a practice match huh?'

And so I made a bet with the devil and played his game..