22

Natsu's long, scared fingers placed a black stone on the board with a sharp clack. 'Ok, I'm white I guess. Hmm, these would be cuter as pink and red.'  I picked up a white stone out of the bowl and searched the wide board for the best spot to place it. It was perfectly quite, outside of the stones and it didn't take long until the last one was placed..

"I win." Natsu smirked.

The game ended, I had captured over a dozen stones but not a single piece of territory. 'That was the most one sided game I've ever played!'

"Well duh! I just learned this game, didn't it occur to you to go at least a little easy on me?"

"I've never gone easy on anyone."

Natsu grasped the hand I'd been placing my pieces with.

"I'll be taking this."

'My hand? I thought for sure he'd be more daring. Maybe he's got a gentleman hidden away after all?' I thought this as he brought my hand to his lips, he kissed my finger tips. I felt a spark. 'H-he's a good k-kisser! What am I thinking! But it feels to good to be mad about.'

Natsu presses my index finger against his lips, then gently bit down on the flesh of my finger tip. I huffed our the beginning of a moan in hopes to mask it. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of knowing how I was starting to feel.

His lips were surprisingly soft, a contrast to his rough hands, that caught my own hand. Wild kisses were delivered quickly all over it. My fingers throbbed, and the heat of his lips began to light a fire inside me. I wanted him to touch me more..

"I think that's enough."

Natsu gave me a questioning look. "Hm?"

He caught my pointer finger in his teeth. My body was starting to react and my mind felt good. His tongue pulsed against it insistently, sending a jolt running all the way up my arm.

My lips trembled to hold my breath, 'keep your cool Lucy, don't let him-!' As I got ready to protest, my thoughts that were supposed be helping me focus, was broken. "I- mmm!" I slammed my other hand other my mouth, felt my cheeks heat up as I squeezed my eyes shut. 'Dammit! Too late!'

Natsu, in a low whisper of voice and with a seductive glance. "Hmm, What a lovely cry." He then speaks up and adds. "I get it now."

'Wha-what did he just whisper!?' "N-No! It's not like that you perv!"

All he did was chuckle as he placed a quintet of kisses over my nails as a finishing act before letting go. 'That was.. impressive. However, it's still Natsu!' I brought my hand to my chest, covering my heart like a shield.

I stood up to go. I made it to the doorway and realized I'd forgotten my purpose for being here in the first place. I glance back over my shoulder, "I was going to say this earlier, thank you for saving me back there."

"What?" Natsu says in confusion.

"But don't get cocky! I'll win the next game, just wait and see!" With those hastily spat words I rushed from into the hallway. I chewed my bottom lip, blowing out a sigh of frustration. 'How could someone like him make me so hot and bothered! Gah!'

Once I made it to my room I'd noticed his teeth had left visible marks on my skin. Those impertinent marks pulsed like a call of desire inside me.

~•~

I'd just finished getting dressed, I didn't get much sleep that night and woke up to early this morning. 'I'm so tired..'

Just then someone knock on the door.

... "Excuse us, Lucy. Are you awake?"

'Us?' I could tell the one asking was Gray. "Yeah, please come in."

Gray greeted me, "Morning, I heard about your game with Natsu."

As Sting also added, "You've got some nerve challenging Natsu to a game of Go.

As the two of them entered my room I noticed Gray was practically naked. "AHHH! Gray, your clothes!" While yelling this I quickly cover my eyes.

"Huh? How'd that happen!?"

"Hm, I didn't even notice. Here."

I peeked through my fingers to see if he'd left or at least covered, I notice that Sting had given him, his haori jacket. Luckily it was long enough to cover his junk. We continued our conversation about mine and Natsu's game, which Gray said he'd help me with. I asked about my job as chatelaine, Sting explained that really what ever skill I had would be useful. 'Of course that's writing.' So I'd start in the scroll room..