71

Welp,

NOT!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT!!

💚Happy April fool's!💚

Here's a fun intermission! Plus some foreshadowing 💚🥰 hope you enjoy!!

Natsu's POV

~*~

..As evening fell, I came to a dire realization. This was an emergency. So, I summoned my greatest warlords to the audience chamber to aid me in dealing with it.

As they all took their seats as usual, 'Perfect. I just hope it's not to late..'

"My lord, what's this emergency you spoke of?" Erza asked with a bit of a concerned look.

"Has there been another revolt, already!?" Gray huffed.

"No, this is much more serious."

With this, they began guessing. Jellal asked if there were any nefarious activity, only to be shut down by Rogue. Who shook his head saying, "No, we would've heard about it if that was the case."

In which I agreed, "Rogue is correct. It's not that either." 'Those things pale in comparison to this.'

"...well, could you enlighten us?"

I nodded, "Lucy has stopped talking to me."

The shocked looks on everyone's faces spoke volumes. They understood how grave this matter was as well.

"Wait, is that the emergency?" Gajeel, who'd been laying down as normal. Suddenly sat up and crossed his arms, with a raised brow. 'Why is he sneering? What could possibly be funny, this requires immediate action.'

"Yes."

At my answer, they were all speechless. I couldn't blame them. Even I was unable to hide my worry any longer. "I will listen to any suggestions. This standoff must end."

My council took a quick glance around the room at one another. But it was Gajeel who spoke first. Rather, instead of speaking, he laughed loudly.

"GI HI HI HI!" He held his sides doubling over as he continued. "I knew bunny girl had moxie! I've never seen anyone have our lord in a vice like this!"

Erza, who's seated next to Gajeel, nudges him. "That's enough! But I'll admit, she's definitely something." She finished, stifling her own giggle with a smile.

'Why the hell does it seem that their not taking this seriously?' "It's no laughing matter, Lucy hasn't spoken to me in three whole days. This has never happened before!" 'Nor have I seen her smile once since this began.

"I'm starting to believe this could be fatal!'

Gajeel, once again begins laughing, as Romeo rolls his eyes and groans, "This is dumb.. Can I go?" with tone of annoyance.