57

As I made my way to my tent, ready for a long night of worrying.. I suddenly heard a low voice.

"Lucy."

'Huh?! Who's-!' Someone grabbed my arm and drew me into the shadows of a near by tent.

"Shh, I'd appreciate it if we could talk quietly." The familiar female voice sighed.

"Brandish?" I knew better then to say much else aloud. Quietly, I followed her outside.

"It's been a while, sorry for the sudden visit."

"You realize we're in the middle of a war? Why risk it?"

"Chill, I wasn't seen." Brandish pulled down her mask, revealing her usual bored expression. "Besides, I have some news."

"Is it about getting back to our time?"

"Yes, originally I'd come to say we only had a week left before Marin returned. However, it seems that he's been captured by your forces. But he's not the the reason I'm here now. It's come to my attention that another natural wormhole will manifest, in the same amount of time-."

'So there really is only a week, Geez how common are these natural phenomenons..' "Ah, Brandish.. I won't be going back."

"Hm, (sigh) I figured as much. You've made quite a name for yourself princess chatelaine of the Dragneel forces."

"Oh.. ha, well you've received a bit of praise from our side. I over heard Panther Lily call you an excellent ninja."

"I see. Another reason why I've chosen to stay here myself."

The two of smiled, I'm glad to know I'll have a friend from the future here too.

~*~

The next morning, I woke at dawn to the sounds of cheers and excited voices. After dressing, I ran outside to see what's going on. I stopped before two injured soldiers who were sharing the news.

"We've breached the castle!"

"The enemy is giving up the castle as we speak, they're starting to withdraw!"

"Yeah, though we won't be able to pursue them due to our unfortunate large losses."

I was starting pray to the lucky stars, I then had a nagging feeling hit me. 'Didn't they say Acnologia had a blood-lust? Then why would he give up so-!' Mid thought I heard frantic vassals yelling.

"Stop right there!"

"W-who the hell are you?!"

I turned around at the sounds of their cries coming from the entrance of the camp. A woman with wavy, golden hair, dressed in a red bandeau top, and black hakama bottoms. Daringly, she rode into camp under a draconian flag.

The troops standing, were few. Most of them still quite injured. The sight of this women caused them to scatter before the reckless charge of her and the men that followed.

"Anna, come with me."

'Huh!? Why is she calling me-!' Before I could think or even respond. The women grabbed me and flung me onto the horse. I was dropped roughly over the saddle and lost my air at the sudden impact.

"Stay quiet or I'll kill you here."

.....

An hour or so ago, with a band of men, The woman I've come to know as Dimaria. Had broken through the siege and assaulted the Dragneel base camp- For the sole purpose of kidnapping me.

We soon arrived at what looked to be the remnants of a watch tower. Weathered and crumbled stone, with chard wood laid scattered around. My legs and arms were bond, once we'd entered the abandoned tower.. Dimaria, dropped me onto the stone floor.

'Oof!' "That hurt! What the hell's your problem!"

"For the last time. Stop shouting." One of the vassals of Dimaria warned.

"I-!" Dimaria drew her sword and pointed the razor sharp tip at my throat. 'She needs to back off or I might rethink my no murder policy... If I could on-ly reach my gate- I don't feel my keys on my hip!?!'

Pushing my bound legs, I got to the back wall to give myself some distance, glaring at Dimaria.

"Finally, she's quite." The rude vassal sighed.

With a satisfied smile, Dimaria crouched down so we were eye to eye. "Is that the best expression you can manage? And if your going to scream, scream in terror, and tears would be nice. It'll really set the mood."

Trapped in a tiny space with this cold- sadistic person, was a struggle to not panic..

"None of you will get away with this!" I said, noticing that Dimaria had men guarding the only exit. 'Even if I could loosen these ties, I doubt I can out run them..'

"Acnologia talked your pretty face up so much.. But the more I look at it, your eyes really piss me off! (Dimaria chuckles lowly) I wonder what Natsu would do if I gouged them out?"

"Um, Dimaria, please remember that it wasn't just  Acnologia who sent us to get her to lure Natsu alone.. and he gave us-." Dimaria's advising vassal spoke up, with panic in his eyes.

"Agh! Shut up! I know! Strict orders Not to harm her, at least until Natsu's where he wants him." Dimaria yelled as she stood up straight and walked out of the room. "Watch her!" As she left mumbling something about Emperor Spriggan.

.......