36

I looked in to Natsu's eyes, noticing that he was frowning. 'What's his problem?'

"I'm disappointed."

"I'm sorry I didn't focus-."

"That's not it. How can you be concerned with Erza and Jellal when your with me."

'Um, is it just me or is the all powerful demon lord jealous?' "Well, in my time it's normal to worry about a friend-."

"She doesn't need your worry. They'll work it out whether or not if your thinking of them."

'Sheesh, Natsu.. take the time to examine your own feelings.'

"Hm," Natsu paused, his frown deepened. "Not just them. If you were thinking of Levy or Gray it would be the same to me."

As I tried to question his statement, Natsu gently picked up my right hand, in which I held my breath, waiting for his next move.

"I don't like the fact that your interested in other men."

"Now wait just- hold up, Erza's not a man and what difference does it make?"

"Because tonight your here with me."

So many romantic concepts rushed through my mind at once. However, none of that exists in this time. So- 'Aah!'

Suddenly I found my self in his arms. I couldn't help insist that I was an accomplice to this. A devious side of me yearned to get out, because the emotion in his eyes. Intense, beautiful fiery caves that captured me, steadily pulled me in closer.

"You wish to understand me? Then look at me only."

My concern for my friends had cost me tonight's game. And Natsu was far from happy about it. Natsu was jealous and probably unsure what to call it for his time. 'He really hasn't the right to be jealous, I mean, unless he's becoming serious about me.. Nah!' I looked away, trying to clear the idea from head.

"Disobeying my command already? How daring."

"It was only a sec- oh!"

Suddenly I was falling back, landing gently on the soft rug. By the time I'd realized that it was Natsu who'd pushed me down. I'd already been caught in his deep gaze. With a hand on my jawline, he held my face towards his.

"Look at me."

'Why are you looking at me like this? Why are you so quiet?' My heart pounded hard and I couldn't look away. Natsu's eyes narrowed, a light tint across his cheeks. My breaths were short and raspy.

"What exactly am I looking for?"

"I don't know."

'W-what, since when? You always know what you want.' Natsu continued, asking me how he could make me look only at him. In which I'd explained how impossible that truly was. 'That's unfair! Unless you're exclusive about me!'

But, something I'd never seen before rose and desperation filled his eyes. 'I'm always sneaking looked at you as it is! You can't make me think about you any more then I already do! Even if I wanted you out of my head your always there!'

Instead of saying what my head was screaming, I called him selfish. With a strained voice, to match my chest. In return, he called me stubborn. 'Eh!'

"By the way, I haven't chosen my next conquest yet."

Natsu brushes the tip of his thumb over my lips. His touch electrified me, more then I expected. As he pressed my lower lip open. Letting a soft gasp escape. My body trembled from the touch.

"You'll be surrendering this tonight, Lucy."

I tried to speak, but my concentration was lost due to his calloused finger caressing my lower lip. While stroking my upper lip, he watched me intently.

For a moment Natsu looked a bit perplexed. His thumb slipping past my lips. Feeling the rough, alluring texture, I began teasing his thumb with the tip of my tongue.

"You seem satisfied with my choice."

He had a point, 'I want to taste you more, yet-.'

"I'm not."

My mind and heart battled about. But I was too busy purring with pleasure.

"You confound me."

"It's mutual-."

With that, Natsu drew his thumb out of my mouth. Looking up at him, I noticed that the light pink tint had returned.

"Still you say no, even when your eyes look that way?"

I sternly nod, I no longer want the passionless teasing, nor the physical pleasure anymore. Yet my lips already missed his touch. Slowly I licked my lips, seeking the lingering taste of him. Once more Natsu traces his thumb along my lips, the wetness mixed with rough sent electric pulses.

Natsu brought his face an inch from mine as I again gasped out. My body trembled with need and frustration. I wanted him to keep going. Yet-

"Should I stop?"

Though I swore I'd said 'No, don't stop.' I actually said for him to stop..

With that Natsu pulled back some, saying that he was returning them until I'd give them to him willingly.

With a sigh, he placed a kiss to my forehead.

'W-what? That's new..'