51

'Agh~ No! Your asking for the wrong thing!'

"Why? I thought we'd be talking about your reasoning behind that kiss."

"Correct, the game is so that I can show you."

'Huh!? Wait, does he think it's not official without the game?'

"In the beginning, I thought I would have you and be content with that. At that time, it seemed like fun to slowly seduce you, to make you want me. But now-." Natsu paused a moment, "Even if you were to give your body to me, it wouldn't be enough."

"What more do you want, then?"

"I want your everything. Heart, body, mind, and soul."

The way his voice rasped, the touch of sweet desperation in it, made me tremble.

Natsu's heart was thawing, freeing the feelings he'd long ago locked behind a wall of ice. But he was long out of practice, and that's why these clumsy words were all he could do.

'It only makes me love him more.'

"There's no need for that. I surrender."

"What?"

I placed my hand over his, drawing it and it's warmth to my cheek. Then I touched his, smiling.

"Everything you asked for, is already yours."

"Explain?" Natsu said with a slight grin and tented cheeks, as if he already knew.

"It's simple, I'm in love with you Natsu." '*sigh!* Finally!!'

"Luce- Heh, it's clear your the victorious one, you've taken something of mine. You've conquered my heart."

After he spoke words I thought I'd never hear- our arms wrapped around each other, pulling our bodies close. A strong heartbeat thrummed against my chest. No, two, Mine and his.

Natsu's arms were surprisingly gently,as he whispered into my ear.. "This warmth and these feelings, I do not deserve any of it. After the countless lives I've taken and more, for the sake of my ambition."

'I see now.. I still may not know what turned him cold, but I see why he's guarded.'

"But even though- I want you, I can't stop myself." Sadness lurked in Natsu's eyes, free from the chill of his normal look.

'Hmm, Note to self: learn about Natsu's past, later.. what could've broken your heart so bad?'

The puzzle of Natsu Dragneel was starting to unravel, and I found it so sad it made me want to cry.

"Lucy, what's-?"

"I want to give everything to you." I looked into his eyes. The fact that what I said surprised him, was even more sad, and lovable. I blinked my tears away and continued. "I don't know what the dead bodies to happiness ratio is, but I don't care. I'm here with you, full of warmth, and I'm making the choice to share it with you!"

'Demon Lord or not, a saint won't satisfy me, I want you.'

Natsu smirked with me, my reflection in his eyes.

"Your truly a weird woman, but an amazing one." Natsu grinned saying this, and we kissed. His lips were sweet, passionate, and utterly necessary.

"Mmm-!" I opened my lips to his tongue, it was met with mine, and nearly melted me. His arms tightened around me with such strength, the opposite of how gently his tongue caressed mine.

I pulled him backward with me onto the bed, kissing the whole way down. He brushed up the hem of my kimono, stroking my thigh with his hand. The rough texture of his calloused palm sent heat pooling low inside me.

My body instinctively pulled away from the passionate touch, but he caught me be the rear, lightly nipping my now exposed nipple with his teeth. 'Ahh Y-yes!'

Natsu then released my flesh just long enough to respond, his heated breath an inch away. "There's no running away, your mine to claim."

"Take me." I huffed out as I arched my back.

Natsu's fingers began to gently stimulate me in my most sensitive of places.

"Ahh~mm!"

"Mm, it's been to long since I've heard those lovely cries. Give me more?"

I agreed the best way I could between moans, 'Though I have a feeling you'll be hearing cries you've never heard before!'

I curled my toes tight as my warm body welcomed Natsu's fingers deep inside me.

"N-n..ah!"

"Is that a no?"

I couldn't even mock his teasing tonight, not when he said it with such a tender smile.

'More like, "no, don't stop!'

I writhed, twisting and turning, leaving my kimono disheveled beneath me. Getting fed up with it restricting my motion, I struggled to pull it off, I felt Natsu's hands help me, while his tongue eagerly kissed at both my breast.

"Mmm.. I can't-."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stop?"

'Why, now are you choosing to be kind! Come on Natsu!'

"Hm, if not, then tell me what you want me to do."

He entwined his legs with mine, lightly nipping at my lower lip. I wrapped my arms around Natsu's neck, drawing him toward me. Then-

With a ragged voice, I whispered to him. How much I wanted him, and everything I wanted him to do to me.

"Mm, Luce.." his strong hands gripped my hips as he whispered back with a rasped voice, "Very well, I won't let you go. Even if it takes all night. Your mine."

I pressed myself down onto him, as he pressed up. Letting the pleasure penetrate me. I was no longer able to determine his warmth that radiated from my own.

'Please, never let me go.'

I felt loved, physically and emotionally. Everything I felt for him, I expressed in countless rasping cries..

😘 🍋