28

'Just as I thought, back to strip Go. I figured he'd try something at the hot springs.' But I was exhausted from the ride, and Natsu's kiss on my hand was a injection of therapeutic heat. Still, I wonder how much further he intended to take this.

"You can run, but I'll catch you, Luce."

Natsu's whispered words had me like a magic spell. I was only aware of the steam of the hot springs and my beating heart.

"So, What will you do?"

"Must I spell it out for you?" He kissed my ear next, his teeth lightly grazing the lobe.

"Ahh-" I shivered, disturbing the water. Cool drops of condensation dripped from my hair and slide down my body like little thrills. 'D-Damn him, he's good.'

He kissed my hand again, delivering tiny nips along my fingers. My alone time had become Natsu time. Yet I couldn't really complain. But this is a game. I glared at him, letting him know regardless of how good it felt, I didn't appreciate the invasion of my personal time.

"Hmph, you won't let me have a little fun with you, not even after today? You are unique."

He let go of my wrist, and I settled back into the water. Natsu stood back up and turned to go, "soak as long as you'd like Lucy." With that and a smile, Natsu left.

I sunk my face halfway into the water, blowing out a exasperated sigh with a stream of bubbles. 'Did my mind really go there? No way, he was totally baiting me! Wasn't he?' I was vexed by the realization that I couldn't really be mad, Natsu only touched the places he "conquered". He's always stuck to the rules. 'Eh, should've added a dont drive me crazy rule!'

When I went to our room, Natsu was there, sitting with a lantern by a goban in front of him. 'Someone's in a hurry to start.'

"Welcome back, let's begin. It's been to long since our last game."

~•~

After a while I suffered a smashing defeat.

"You put up a praiseworthy fight tonight. Well done."

"Well thanks for noticing."

"Now, come here, Lucy."

"What about your bath?"

"Come."

Natsu wrapped an arm around me and I found myself being urged closer. 'Mm, his warmth's so inviting- oh cripes! Where are we going??'

He turned, laying me back on the futon, where I hastily sat up. "You still haven't visited the springs yet!"

"I wanted time with you, first."

'We are NOT sharing this futon! Nope no way!' His eyes showing that strange sense of humor, Natsu held a hand over me, as if trying to decide. Eventually-

He found my soft and puffy toes. Taking one in his fingers, he pinched it gently, thoughtfully running a rough fingertip over it.

"T-that t-tickles!"

"Heh, I'm sure it does. But too bad, this part is mine now."

"What? My toes or.. ahh!" His hand moved up to my ankle, and he lifted my foot closer to his handsome, intent face. Natsu brought my foot to his lips, where he lightly kissed my pinky toe. He closed his teeth on it gently.

The feeling was so intense I couldn't respond for a moment. He whispered something about choosing well. 'But I'm sure he'll just play with my toes. He likes to wind me up then let me go.' However-

"You've grown quite, am I boring you?" His voice was deep, and it thrummed inside me. Natsu lifted the hem of my kimono, and exposing my leg clear up to my thigh, still glowing from the bath.

"Hey! Exactly how much territory are you claiming tonight!?"

"Heh, no further than this, for now."

Natsu brought his lips up to my cool skin, the heat that poured from them put the hot springs to shame. I had to close my eyes at the sensation. His tongue trailed slowly higher, pulsing against me,causing sparks of electricity to race up my body. 'Oh, My-!' I grabbed and squeezed the futon to keep from grabbing a handful of his hair.

"I'm finding my new conquest very satisfying."

"Y-Yeah, just keep south of the border-." He nibbles on the skin just above my knee, a sensitive patch that made me writhe. Then, I looked at his face. He looked intent, focused, as if he were hunting. I squeezed my legs together, halting his progress.