The princess and the dragon's magic stew

Sigh.
You were sitting in front of G-dragon. THE G-dragon, and the only way you would describe this "conversation" was awkward. He tried to be friendly, really, but your social skills just killed the mood. He mumbled something about making dinner, then blushed. You were surprised, thinking that he would have a chef or something, but he cooked for himself.
"Y/n, do you like Kimchi jjigae, kimchi stew?" He asked, almost giving you an attack with that husky voice of him. You nodded shyly, trying not to talk because you suddenly hated your low, seductive voice. He smirked and went off. You finally relaxed your body and breathed out. You'd been holding your belly in for like 10 minutes. Staring into the fireplace, you felt the wave of heat soothe your face and prick your eyes.
Fire always mesmerized you, not in a creepy burning-things-maniac- way, but you just liked looking at it, the dancing flames and the beautiful colors. When you stepped closer, a little piece of cole just popped out with a "tick!" and landed on your sweater. It was still burning. And it was your favourite sweater. "Wuh, goddamned!" You cried out and you swiped it off quickly, noticing a tiny black mark on your breast, where the piece had landed. Quickly thinking of a plan, you hurried to the washing room to give your sweater a short wash and dry before that kimchi stew was ready. The washing room consisted out of a dryer, a washing machine and a bucket full of clothing pins. "No chair? I wanted to sit and wait.." Taking your sweater off, you cursed yourself because just today, you didn't put anything on underneath. Just a cherry-red lace bra ( It even had a cherry pattern on it ). Not giving a shit, you still threw your sweater in the machine and started the cycle. You looked around for a chair, ( having a vision that the fancy machine starts bubbling and explodes because you did something wrong ) but didn't find any, finally you gave up and just settled your lazy ass on top of the machine. Being slightly aware that made your half-exposed breasts jiggle like pudding because of the shaking of that stupid machine. "Whatevs. Which game shall I play?" Scrolling through your enormous amount of games, you chose candy crush (ever so addicting ). After a while you sat there grinning like an idiot because of your amazing skills, until the door opened. Your smile froze on your face and you stared at the kimchi-stew making idol. Darned.

G-dragon's POV

I opened the door of the washing room, trying to figure out why she was using it half an hour after arrival, when I saw her. Y/n, that cute idiot that had spat her tea back into her cup and didn't talk to me, sat there, on the washing machine, grinning at me. With. Boobs. That's like the only thing I was able to see for 10 seconds. Her boobs, jiggling in a tiny red bra. My mouth fell wide open, and to hide that stupid action, I started coughing. Then that fake coughing changed into real coughing when I almost choked in my own saliva.

Feeling really warm and a bit out of breath, I just slammed the door behind me and walked to the kitchen like a robot. "Be cool." "Just be cool." "Don't try to think about it. Slowly, Down her throat, kissing wet- DAMN! Try to focus on something else..." I tasted the stew -way too spicy, how I liked it- and placed it on the table. Like she would come to dinner... Because of what I just did, she must think I'm a pervert. I probably am, but I don't want her to think like that about me.

Your POV

Thoughts twirling around in your head, you just did your tasks on automatic robot and finally you pulled your sweater out of the dryer. Being less naked, you felt better and took a deep breath. That was just. Horrible. Embarrassing. A+ on embarrassment, Y/n! You DID go to the dining room, not being able to resist the amazing smell and not wanting to be rude. He was sitting there, waiting for you. You slowly walked up, sat down and stared into your bowl. After taking a sip of the bright red liquid and immediately regretting it ( SPICY AARGH ) you felt someone breathe heavy but sweet words into your ear. "I'm sorry..." You felt his warm breath float over your neck and face and closed your eyes. You felt a hand catch one of your cheeks, but you didn't dare open your eyes. "Is it too hot, the stew?" He asked, "Your face is burning up and your ears are red." He chuckled and turned your face towards his. "I'm sorry, but I need this right now." He whispered this onto your lips, making them bloom open like a flower in the sun. His mouth quickly covered yours and a moan escaped from his throat.
This was a really spicy kiss, you could say...

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn
( did you like it? comment belowww )