The princess and the Dragon's swimming trunks

He kissed you. He kissed you! After that unexpected twist, he stared into your eyes and took a step back. A smirk on his face. A look of pain, because he stopped kissing you, on your face. His eyes looked darker then before, hunger and lust shining upon you. "I'm sorry" He said, but he didn't look like he was. Besides, what did he have to be sorry for? "I did enjoy it" You thought, and blushed because of that thought. Licking your lips, you could still taste his saliva, spicy and warm. You stood up, scared because of his silence, and walked away. "What did I do wrong, why did he stop kissing me? Am I so bad? Why doesn't he say something!"

Back in your room, you flopped on your bed but immediately stood up again. The bed had an electric blanket on it (how posh) and it was nice and warm, but you felt like you had a fever. Your ears tingled and your cheeks were bright red. "Need to cool down, but I already took a shower this morning, and my hair can't handle a second one." You thought "Let's explore the garden"
After putting on your new boots ( black with daisies on them ) You began strolling around. It was a truly beautiful garden. A lot of trees and bushes, the bushes carrying more berries than you could imagine. A big pavilion with a few chairs and a table underneath it. A massive hedge of hydrangeas and a huge magnolia tree in the middle of the garden, with pinkish flowers on every branch. And in the back...A swimming pool? You kept walking until you reached it, it looked like a natural hot spring, with stones and cane, but it had one side that was made flat and straight, like a swimming pool. A few meters besides it, you found a large chest. It had a few towels and bathrobes in it, and a small collection of bathing suits and swimming trunks. "Gosh, they really thought of everything.." After picking out the least sexy bathing suit ( A deep purple one, with a sweat heart-neckline and thick bands on your shoulders ) you changed quickly. It was a warm evening, so the water of the swimming pool/hot spring was not too hot, but not freezing either. Just what you needed too cool down.
Letting out a small cry and afterwards a sigh of relief you slipped into the water, swam a few small rounds and chose a spot to relax. You had a few low rocks behind you, so you could lay your arms on them and relax. "How am I going to survive this for...a month? Probably less, he can call his manager anytime to get me removed...He's probably doing that right no-" You stopped talking to yourself when you heard a noise. looking over, you saw Ji-Yong, poking around in the chest with bathing suits and swimming trunks. He didn't see you. Not wanting to get out of the pool with him looking ( you felt like a whale getting out of the water when you did that ) You quickly lowered yourself until the water level was just below your nose. "What do I do?" You thought hysterically. Your eyes widened and you forced yourself, but did not succeed to look away when he took off his shirt and dropped his pants. Perfect abs and muscular limbs were revealed to you, together with a very low-hanging boxer. You just kept staring, and damned him for turning around at that point and lowering his underwear after. You almost let your mouth fall open at the sight of that perfect butt, but you remembered in time that your mouth was underneath the water level. You saw his wide shoulders and the muscles moving on his back when he put on some bright blue swimming trunks with hot pink skulls on them ( it's still G-dragon ). Pushing your legs together and trying hard not to moan or burst out in a: "PLEASE TAKE ME NOW!", the moment came. He turned around and saw you.