The Dragon sings his song

10 o'clock, you woke up from a bright light. It was just the sun shining through the windows, on your closed eyelids. The rays of light looked like golden syrup melting into the chamber. After blinking a few times and rubbing the sleep out of your puffy eyes you looked around you. No sign from G-dragon. "I do remember him falling asleep next to me yesterday..." Today was...the eleventh day of the competition? You had a little trouble remembering the date, just like during a long vacation. You yawned and rubbed your eyes again. After stumbling towards the bathroom and washing your face, you felt a bit fresher. You took a pair of boyfriend jeans out of the closet and combined them with a purple sweater. You braided your hair to the side before you were happy with your look. While you walked down the stairs, you could smell the wonderful scent of crispy bacon, eggs and tomato. As you entered the kitchen, you saw a plate with a huge pile of food on it. Crunchy, salty bacon with fluffy eggs and sweet, warm tomatoes. A pink note was pricked to the tines, or prongs of your fork

____________________________________________

Sweet Pea,
I'm needed at the studio today.
I made you breakfast, I hope it's still warm when you wake up.
I'll be back by 3-4.
Kiss, ( a really wet one )
Ji-yong

____________________________________________

A smile crept on your lips, and you settled down to eat the breakfast he had made for you. It was still warm. "So, he left just now...", you mumbled a bit disappointed. You took a bite and almost let out a "oh ma gawd" because it was so good. After you'd finished all of it and made a cup of tea, you went back upstairs (with the cup of tea). You decided to explore the huge mansion some more. You knew most of the chambers but a few weren't discovered yet. The first one you entered had a very high ceiling. There was a sofa against one wall, and a painter's easel a few meters in front of it. Next to the easel, a little table with brushes and paint on it. After reading the silly labels on the paint for a while ( "almond toast", "California dreaming", "expedition khaki" ) you proceeded to the next room. Locked. The last one was a bit disappointing. It was an old bedroom, with spiderwebs hanging from the ceiling and dust dancing in the rays of sun. But, it had an amazing view on the garden and a lot of beautiful paintings (maybe made in the painting-room? ) on the walls. You closed the door of the old bedroom behind you. You wanted to go back to your own chamber to watch a series on your laptop when you suddenly heard something: music? Like...the strings of a guitar. The sound came from the second chamber, the one that had been locked. It still was. This was pretty creepy, music playing on its own? Your adventurous mind took over and you hurried back into the third room and onto it's balcony. Leaning over the railing you were able to see a bit of the second room through its windows. A piano. A few chairs. Modern computers and a microphone. Angry because you still hadn't found the source of the music, you slammed the door to the balcony behind you when you went back into the room. The slam caused one of the paintings to fall down. "Oh, no!" You quickly tried to hang it back up, but discovered a hole the size of a post-card in the wall as you did so. A hole. Very tempting. You pushed your face against the wall and looked through the hole. Someone's back. It was G-dragon! G-dragon sat there, with headphones on his ears and a guitar in his arms. His back was faced to you.The liar! He had written on the note about how he was needed in the studio! You pouted against the wall but couldn't look away.
He plucked the strings of the guitar a few times, and hummed a bit. After a while, he really started to play little melodies and bent forwards to write something down after each one. What was he doing? The dust was really creeping into your eyes, making them teary. You just wanted to look away, when he began to sing. What? His husky voice gave you chills and you swallowed. As always, his words made your heart unpredictable, but singing them made them even more dangerous. "Na-na sweet lady Y/n..." Did you hear that right? Y/n? "Na-na-na want to be yours, something-that-rhymes-with-Y/n. Damn!", he cursed as he didnt find the words to express himself properly in this song. This song he was writing, for you.

Oh ma gawd! So cute!
Love y'all <3

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn