The princess and her prayer

You were sitting in the pink sofa of Mona's shop for gowns when you heard you had to show up at a ball. A masked ball. Dancing will be involved. Damned. "Come, darling, let me take your measurements..." Mona showed you a spacious room with a few chairs, an antique sewing machine on a small table and a fireplace with a painting above it. The painting showed someone being chased by flying needles and fabric that had urges to strangle. How funny? "Pretend like you don't notice the painting, my niece absolutely wanted it! How barbaric!" Mona came back in with a long tape-measure. "Now, please take off that sweater, thanks!" You did what she asked, happily, because this morning you had put on something underneath your sweater. "Oh, how cute!" Mona said after she saw the bear on your undergarments. While you blushed, she twirled around you with the tape-measure. "Oh, that waist! So delicate! And such beautiful ankles..." Ankles? You frowned and looked at the part of your body you found fat and un-ladylike. "Beautiful indeed, Mona." G-dragon grinned as he saw your shocked expression.

What was he doing here? Always showing up at the worst moment. "Nice bear." He pointed to your singlet. You made a kissing face and looked angrily at him. "Now, now, my dears, no fighting! I don't want any angry-" a bell rang and interrupted Mona's sentence. "Oh, no! I forgot, that weird client was coming today, he's so barbaric!" She wrinkled her nose. You laughed, trying out your new mantra: "So barbaric! How barbaric!" .
Mona ran off and you were left alone in the room with Ji-yong. He slowly walked over to the table where Mona had put her notebook. "Oh, I can see... She still needs to do your hips, neck, head and chest..." He grinned. "Let's help her..." Your heart skipped a beat after his words. "Come, no need to be shy." He walked over with the tape-measure and let himself fall down on his knees in front of you. He pressed his nose into your belly as he measured the width of your hips. You tried to escape, but he held you firmly as he stood back up and moved on to your chest. "Arms up." He commanded. Very closely to you, he put the tape-measure around you and tried to read the width. "Stop breathing, it keeps changing!" He laughed and you held your breath. He continued with your neck and as you blew out your breath against his bare neck, you saw goosebumps appear on his arms. "I can see your blood flowing through your veins..." He said, pointing at the thick vein running through your neck. Suddenly, he ducked and kissed your neck like a vampire. "You blood is my only wish, milady" He said with a horrible stereotypical-vampire accent. Angrily, you pushed him off. "Stop that!"

He looked at you, amazed, and...sad? "You kiss me, touch me, say sweet things but afterwards you ignore me like I don't even exist! You need to choose! Take me or leave me, but not both! I know that I want you, but what do you want? Me? Or being friendzoned?!" After that amazing speech ( you go girl ) you sighed and turned around, your back facing him. "I don't know how to behave around you."

A few seconds passed, but it seemed like eternity until you finally felt his warm hands on your shoulders. "I'm..." He turned you around, angry as well. "What do you think I am, gay? Made of stone? I have a strong desire for you, I want, no, need you, but I don't want you to think I'm a crazy lunatic! If I would do to you what I dreamed of the very first time I saw you, my love, you would call me a beast and cry. I don't want to see you cry ever again. It stings and makes me go mad. I want you, but I'm decent and I won't take you!"
You faced him. After breathing out and in, you looked him, in his dark eyes, filled with flames and sorrow. "Maybe I don't want you to be decent." His eyes sparked after this outburst, and he took you in his arms, kissing you passionately. "You're going to regret saying that." He grinned.

Wooooh- Finished! What do you think, too barbaric? ( ha-ha)
Love you lots!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn