The princess and the day after

"Ji-yong..." You whispered in his ear. "Wake up..." He grunted and surprised you by taking your hips and pulling you back on the bed. "No! We have to get up! We have to go to Ally's dance studio today." Today was day 21 of the competition month and another dance lesson was necessary. After the hot shower (hot in two ways) yesterday, you and G-dragon'd spent the day relaxing and enjoying each other. You'd set your alarm yesterday 'cause you got a call before dinner from the JF-group guy, saying that you had an appointment with Ally today. Now, you were dressed, your hair was perfectly done and you were ready to go. At least, that's what you thought, until you were trying to wake G-dragon up. "I don't wanna!", he sounded like a grumpy kid: "Stay with me in the bed, it' so comfy..." His eyes closed again and a pleased expression appeared on his face when he was about to fall asleep. "Silly man. I'm not going to give up so easily!", you thought, and you placed your hand on his naked chest. It traveled downwards, over his hard abs an to the edge of his black underwear. You hooked your finger around the edge of that underwear and pulled it down. A small smile formed on his lips. You let your hand travel down a bit more, and his eyes finally opened. "Good morning.", he said with a happy smile. "Oh, you're finally able to wake up?" He licked his bottom lip and grinned while nodding. "That", you said while pointing at his suddenly very tight underwear, "Has to wait, we have to go." He sighed and spread his arms and legs like a starfish on the bed while whining 'noooo'. You walked towards the door and looked over your shoulder. "If you're not coming, I'll just have to invite someone else to dance with me...Maybe...Jimin?" He jumped up and looked at you with a dangerous look in his eyes. "You wouldn't."
"You never know."

10 minutes later, you were sitting in the back of Gabriël's car with G-dragon's protective arm around your waist. It was kinda uncomfortable because of the seat belts but since your comment about Jimin, he'd acted different. You stroked his cheek to calm him down. "Don't worry about Jimin. He's just a friend." His frown disappeared and he nodded before placing a soft kiss on your forehead. You liked G-dragon this way as well, he acted differently depending on the situation. Yesterday, his kisses were wild and warm and wet, today he kissed you softly and in the sweetest way. He say the thoughts in your eyes and asked you "what's wrong", followed by: "Do you want a different kiss? Shall I kiss you in a way that'll make you blush as cute as you always blush?" You looked at him, in shock. "No!", you yell-whispered and you looked at Gabriël. he was trying to act professional, but you saw that he had a hard time controlling his laughter. "Gabriël can hear everything you say!" G-dragon laughed his beautiful cackling laugh. You laughed with him and even Gabriël let out a professional-sounding chuckle.

"Milady", Ji-yong said a few minutes later, when he opened the door at your side and helped you out of the car. "Thanks." You looked behind Ji-yong's broad shoulder and saw Gabriël with a slight look of annoyance on his face, probably because it was kinda his job to open car doors. "Thanks for the ride, Gabriël!" He smiled and tapped his hat before leaving. You grabbed G-dragon's hand and walked towards the studio, preparing mentally for Ally's stupid comments and her constant nagging.

"Oh God. You really have to understand one thing: When you're dancing, you're sending out a message. The thing you're sending out is: 'clumsy clumsy clumsy' with an alien emoticon. Your rhythm is just outrageous , you're not able to keep up with Ji-yong and..." While listening to another one of Ally's complaints, Ji-yong leaned over towards you and whispered: "Yesterday, in the shower, you could keep up with my rhythm perfectly." A giggle escaped your lips but Ally didn't even notice. She just kept going: "It's so irritating! Come Ji-yong, we'll show Y/n how it's done." She was already walking towards him when G-dragon held up his hands and took a step back. "Firstly, it's Mr. Kwon for you, secondly, no thanks. Y/n's good at this dance, just admit it." Ally closed her mouth after his words in an abrupt way, making her look like a fish. Ji-yong grabbed your hand and dragged you to the room where you'd changed into your dancing clothes. You resisted the urge to stick your tongue out at Ally in triumph.

"Thanks for saving me out there." G-dragon laughed and kissed you. "I'll always save you.", he said against your lips. You pressed your mouth against his and soon, the sweet and gentle kiss turned into a kiss with a lot of tongue, panting and grabbing. You two'd danced quite a while, so G-dragon's lips tasted salty because of the sweat. His mouth only let go of yours to attach itself to your neck, sucking to make a mark. His tongue playfully licked that sensitive skin and a slow shudder rolled over your spine. He pulled down your green top and he freed you from your bra before throwing it over his shoulder. He nudged his nose inbetween your breasts and grabbed your hips with his eager hands before placing a kiss on each breast and one on your cheek. Panting, he said: "We can't do this here." But you quickly changed his mind by twisting your hips against his. He was just about to pull down his pants when Ally came in. She looked at the both of you, then walked out of the room backwards while very funnily saying: "Oh hell no." Ji-yong chuckled and placed a last intoxicating kiss on your lips before handing you your bra. "I kinda think she's right. And I don't want anyone else seeing you like this. I'm the jealous type." You raised an eyebrow and said: "Oh really?" He laughed. "Don't look at me like that, or I won't be able to wait until we're home, and I'll take you right now. Against that wall."

Day 21! (what's 9+10? okay sorry.)
Thanks for reading and staying by my side <3

Love you,
(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn