The Dragon's anger

The Dragon's anger

"Princess?!" Ji-yong called out to you, worries and love clearly audible in his voice. You saw your watery eyes widen in the mirror in front of you. You were standing in the bathroom, trying to hide your tears. You heard his footsteps come closer, then they stopped abruptly in front of the bathroom's door. He knocked softly. When you didn't reply, he knocked again. "Don't worry, I'm alright! Nothing's wro-", you tried to finish your sentence, but a little sob was able to exit your mouth. The door flew open and he was with you in one huge step. It went so fast, you couldn't even say something before his arms were around you. His breath came out shakily as he sneaked an arms around your waist and caressed your hair. "Why are you so sad? Tell me, I'll do anything to make you happy again." You tried to tell him, but you had a feeling that when you'd open your mouth, you'd burst out in tears and sobs. Instead , your tears rolled down your cheeks silently. He felt them and cupped his warm hands around your face, wiping the tears away with his thumbs. You were too embarrassed to look at him, so you closed your eyes. He put his index finger underneath your chin to lift your face, and he placed a soft kiss on your closed eyelids. "I love you."

You took a deep breath and opened your eyes again, touched by his words. After a few breaths while he smiled faintly but encouragingly at you, you managed to tell him. "I'm sorry. I'm just so embarrassed, crying in front of you again...I talked to my Mom and Dad, I miss them so much." You blushed when you thought that sounded childish, and hid your face against his chest. He wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug. "Don't be embarrassed. I think it's normal to miss your parents. And I think you're really brave by staying here with me: the lustful, lecherous and libidinous horror. The fear of the prudish girls." A small smile appeared on your lips, and he felt it against the skin of his shoulder. "I'll see if I can do something about these stupid rules the competition has." He kissed you carefully, then a bit more passionately.

When he'd left, you took a refreshing shower and chose a cute outfit. You twisted your hair in a big messy bun and added a bit of gloss on your lips. You felt a lot better. "Cookies...", you said happily when you discovered the tasty snack in the kitchen cabinet. You took a glass of milk and a plate with a few cookies on it to the garden. You were dipping your first cookie in the milk when you heard someone shout, and you dropped it. A silent 'Noooo-" escaped you when you saw the cookie drown. You looked around and saw Ji-yong through a window, sitting in the sofa with his hands in his hair and his phone in front of him on the coffee table. He was calling someone. His face gave his anger away. You left the cookies behind (wow) and ran towards the mansion. When walked through the hall towards the living room, you could hear his conversation. His phone was on speaker.

"What do you mean, you can't?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Kwon, those are just the rules, she can't go outside the mansion, except for special occasions."

"This is a special occasion you idiot. What about here? Can't they come visit us?"

"They can't. Miss Y/n's parents can't afford the plane tickets."

"I'll pay for them."

"I'm sorry but you can't."

"I'm pretty sure I can afford some plane tickets. I'm one of the richest men in Korea."

"Mr. Kwon, after the incident...The managers have decided to be in charge of your money."

"What incident?"

"You spend a lot of money by manipulating the JF-entertainment group to pair you up with Y/n."

"God! So what? They are in charge of my money? What kind of bullshit is that?!"

'I'm sorry Mr Kwon, but-"

G-dragon ignored the man and hung up. "Idiots." He looked through the window, with disgust an anger clearly visible on his face. He threw his phone across the chamber and pulled the roots of his hair. "Come on! What's wrong with them!?" His voice came out in a dark, angry way. His warm and sharp breaths made condensation on the cold window in front of him. You knocked softly, but he didn't hear. You entered the room. "Ji-yong?" He turned towards you, the anger melted off his face when he saw you. When he saw the hesitation on your face, he bit his lip. "I'm sorry for shouting! I'm just so irritated. They won't let your parents come." You smiled as you heard the reason behind his anger. "Don't worry." You walked towards him and hugged him. You felt his tense muscles relax when you touched him. He breathed in your scent and buried his face in your hair. "I love you", you said and you felt him laugh a little. "I'm glad we can cheer each other up.", he told you, a bit muffled because of your hair.

Oh, so cute!

Thanks for reading <3

Love you lots!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn