The princess and the special night -Epilogue-

The last rays of sunlight made the small amount of clouds in the sky purple-pink. You were laying on your side in a hotel-bed, the huge double door right in front of you was wide open. Small gusts of wind stroked past your face, and you sighed happily when you saw the huge red sun disappear in the Indian ocean. Your chamber was practically on the beach, and you looked forward to enjoying the sunset every night. When the sun was gone,all that you could hear was the sound of the wind chimes, and all that you could smell was the saltiness of the sea and the sweet scent of lilies. You looked around in the room that was lit by the faint moonbeams, and saw your wedding dress hanging over a chair. Of course, Mona'd made it, and it looked spectacular. You felt perfect and goddess-like in it. You were now laying down on a bed in a private, very exclusive beach house in Bali, Indonesia. A soft and thin linen blanket covered you. It was the first day of you and G-dragon's honeymoon, the special wedding night. The light in the bathroom disappeared in he was suddenly standing in the doorframe, looking at you with his arms crossed and a smile on his lips. When he noticed your staring, he took a few steps and stood beside the bed in no time. "Are you alright? Did you have fun? You're not regretting anything, are you?" You looked up at him and saw some insecurities in his eyes. After pushing yourself up with your elbows on the bed, you reached for his cheek with one hand. When you cupped his face in that hand, he placed his hand over it and rubbed his cheek against your palm with his eyes closed.

"I'm really happy." His eyes flew open after you'd said that, with a flash of disbelief in them. "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm the happiest I've ever been." He cracked a smile and sunk to his knees next to the bed, his face was now right in front of yours. "I just can't believe that you're really here with me. I don't deserve this." You smiled and kissed his nose, whispering: "Of course you deserve this. And I'll be here with you forever", you wiggled the finger with the golden ring in front of him, "this proves it". He smiled and grabbed your hand that would carry a little extra weight with it forever, kissing every knuckle. When you started tracing the shape of his lips with your finger, he started grinning. "You know what follows after this right? It's our wedding night, we were supposed to save our sex until now, but since we haven't done that, I guess that we'll just have to do it extra. Extra long, extra hard, extra exhausting." You poked his cheek and whispered 'naughty boy', and he could hear the obvious excitement in your voice. He suddenly bit the top of your finger and closed his lips around it. "I'll love you hard, the whole night.", he mumbled around the finger. You blushed and he smiled when you did so. "I love that I can still make you blush."
His fingers were already travelling over your body, caressing every curve. "You're so delicious", he growled, and when you gasped he covered your mouth with his. His sweet, warm and silky tongue soon curled around yours and you moaned in pleasure. "Ji-yong", you breathed when he let go of your mouth to kiss your collarbone. "Yes, my lovely wife?" You giggled because you weren't used to that new word yet. "I love you"
He stopped the trail of kisses he was making down your belly and sat up straight on top of you. The moon was shining on one side of his face, his broad, naked shoulders and torso. He looked like a greek marble statue of a God. The statue smiled your favourite crazy smile and, through the lilly-sweet air, he breathed these even sweeter words: "Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will."

-END-

I can't thank you enough for supporting me,

this has been an important piece of my life, I'm so glad that I was able to write this for you guys!
Thanks for being there, thanks for reading, thanks for everything.
Love you, forever,

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn