The second challenge: loyalty

Voting is closed!

Jimin won! Second place went to Shownu, Sehun and Minho share third place.

Thanks for voting!

The second challenge: loyalty

After a long decision, a few lists with their traits and a lot of sighs, you finally chose an idol. "I think I'll go with Jimin..." The JF-guy clapped like a happy little kid and smiled. "Marvelous! Good choice." When the JF-guy left, you turned towards G-dragon, he was staring at the wall with a hint of irritation on his beautiful face. "What's wrong, Boo?" He couldn't help but smile when he heard you calling him 'Boo'. "Nothing...Actually, I'm just worried about the second challenge. What's the link with you having to choose an idol? I don't think I'm going to like this challenge." You smiled at him and poked his biceps. "Don't worry, I would've chosen you without hesitation if you were one of the choices." He raised an eyebrow and turned towards you. "Really?" "Really."

- A few days later -

"Dinggg--! " You almost fell out of the bed when you suddenly heard this loud gong-like noise, luckily, G-dragon's arms rescued you in time. He pulled you closer and placed a soft kiss in your neck. "What's wrong?" You turned around in his arms and studied his face. He didn't hear the loud noise? "Dinggg--!" While you were hysterically looking around and searching for a huge gong, G-dragon grabbed his phone and looked at the screen. "I don't remember setting an alarm..." You looked at him with a 'seriously?' written on your face. He bit his lip and laughed. "What? I sleep like an angel when I sleep with you, I need something loud to wake me up!"

When he left the room, you were left alone in the bed and you whined: "No! Don't go...come back." He hesitated for a bit but turned around pointing at you. "Miss, I'm not going to be lured in by your seductive voice! I have a job and I need to go!" You laughed and pretended you were pulling him towards you with an invisible rope. He took a few steps towards you, playing the game, but he yelled: "I am prepared!" and he took his imaginary knife to cut through the rope. He said: "I'll be back in no time!", and walked out of the room. You moaned, rolled around in the bed a few times but eventually got up. You took a long shower, enjoying the warm water and the me-time. Afterwards, you took a pair of high-waisted jeans out of the closet, together with a pastel-pink sweater. Your hair was tied up in a big, high bun and you applied some clear gloss on your lips. You sang while walking down the stairs and looked in the refrigerator. "What am I going to eat today?" You grabbed the milk and the eggs when you decided to make french toast.

"All the underdogs in the world, a day may come when we lose...but it is not today. Today we fight! No not today, eonjenga kkocheun jigetji, but no not today, geu ttaega oneureun aniji..." You sung the latest BTS-song while mixing the eggs and the milk. You were frying the toast in a pan when you took the spatula you'd flipped it with to act as your microphone. "Turn it up! Burn it up! seungniye nakkaji -fight!- mureup kkulchi ma muneojijima, That's not today!-"

"What are you making?"

"IIEH!" You screamed when you heard someone asking that question, and you turned around while holding the spatula like a sword in front of you. The visitor raised his hands and took a step back. "Wow, easy! You're going to harm yourself with that dangerous weapon..." After he said that, he showed you a cute smile. Jimin.
"What are you doing here?" He smiled and leaned against the counter, next to you. "Entertaining you." He looked at you in a hypnotizing way, his eyes sparkling and his lips decorated with a smirk. "Nice to meet you, I'm Park Jimin. I think your toast is burning." You blinked a few times and swallowed. "What?" ..."Your toast."

After rescuing the toast and decorating it with icing sugar, you turned towards him. "Would you like some as well?" He laughed happily. "I'll always eat every delicious thing you make for me." You frowned at his words and made him some toast as well. You two enjoying it, when you asked him about his appearance again. "I told you, I'm just here to entertain you." He smiled and licked the sugar from his bottom lip. You stared at the garden and tried not to look at his seductive eating. "Y/n?"
"Yes?", you answered and you turned towards him. He caressed your cheek very slowly and licked his finger afterwards. "You had some sugar over there." You blushed and looked the other way. "What the hell is this?!"

A tempting Jimin in the mansion...
What to do?
Thanks for reading, love y'all!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn