The princess and her bad luck

You were enjoying your warm, comfortable bed when something warm and wet suddenly pressed against your back. You shrieked and tried to look at it, but you were reassured when you heard it chuckle. It was just G-dragon, wet from the shower he took. He slithered his muscular arm around you and pulled your shoulders against his chest. You made a purring sound and you felt him laugh against the side of your neck. His warm breath made goosebumps appear on your arms. Together, you dozed off for a while and thought about what happened while cuddling. Yesterday, after escaping in the car from a fan-tsunami, you came home and sat down on the sofa. "What time is it?", you asked Ji-yong as you discovered your hungry feeling. He raised his wrist to look at his watch, then realized he wasn't wearing one. "Late, I guess." You looked through the window, saw a few stars appearing and hummed a "u-huh". You had the fabulous idea to just order pizza. While you were waiting for it, you placed your head on G-dragon's lap and you two laughed every time the other one's belly rumbled. After enjoying the late pizza, you went to bed, and as soon as your head touched the pillow, you felt your eyelids get heavy.

So, the morning after (this morning) you suddenly realized it was day 13 of the competition. "Isn't that a number linked to bad luck?", you thought. G-dragon felt you tensing up in his arms, grabbed your shoulder and rolled you on your back. "What's wrong?" You shook your head and stared at the ceiling. He pouted, grabbed your wrists and pinned them on the bed above your head. "Tell me." His face was so close to yours, you could count his eyelashes. You sighed. "It's just so childish! Look, today is the 13th day of the competition, and I've had bad luck on almost every friday the thirteenth in my life..." You remembered all the accidents. When you were 6: you stepped on the cat's tail causing it to hate you for the rest of his life. When you were 11: breaking your leg after falling over a rock. When you were 15: You'd learned for the wrong subject ( Biology ) while you were supposed to study Geography for the exam that day. Ji-yong saw your worries and nuzzled his nose against your neck. "Don't worry, Sweet Pea! It's not Friday, and I'll protect you from every black cat or ladder or broken mirror. I promise!" You giggled and threw your arms around him. "Thanks, Boo!"

You took a shower, dried your hair and put it up in a bun. Not feeling like choosing an outfit yet, you just went downstairs in your kimono-like bathrobe. "Boo? Where are you?" "In the kitchen!" His words seemed to carry an amazing smell with them. When you entered the kitchen, you saw that Ji-yong was still in his pajamas, which consisted of striped pajama pants and a bare chest. His abs looked so delicious, his pants were hanging dangerously low. He didn't notice you staring and said: "I'm making you chocolate chip waffles, is that alright?" You swallowed and unwillingly blurted out: "I'd rather have that for breakfast.", while pointing at him. Your mouth fell open and you gasped, shocked and astonished because you'd actually said that instead of just thinking it. Ji-yong's mouth fell open as well. After a few seconds of cringey awkwardness, he started laughing. He laughed so hard, his eyes filled up with tears and he bent over with his arm around his stomach. The cackling laughter infected you as well, and you too laughed until your belly hurt. Still wiping his tears away and laughing with his teeth clearly showing, Ji-yong managed to push out: "Sweet Pea, I didn't see that coming!" You giggled and apologized. G-dragon tried to say that you shouldn't apologize, but he was laughing too hard. He just shook his head and turned his attention to the waffles. Later, when you were sitting at the table, enjoying the waffles he'd made for you, you looked up to see him grinning at you. "Can you even call that bad luck? You blurting that out?" While chewing, you tilted your head and made a thinking face. "I don't know." You smiled at him in a cute, embarrassed way. He awarded you with his lovely grin and he bit his lower lip. "I'm still happy you said that. I'll never forget it." You two almost choked on the waffles when you started to laugh again.

Such a cheerful morning! I want waffles now...

Love y'all!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn