The princess and the butlers

A few jokes from G-dragon and a few slaps from you later, you decided to freshen up and call Nicole (since you'd missed the update call last time ). After a few rings, she answered the phone.

"Helluuuw?"

"Nicole? Are you drunk?"

"Nope. Are you?"

"No. How are you?"

"Geez! I'm fine, let's just skip the small talk and get to the juicy stuff...How's G-dragon? Did you already...You know."

-you just HEARD her smirk-

"No...I think we were about to, but I got my period."

"I got my period as well! Yay, period buddies!"

"Yay."

"Aah, come on, cheer up! Lets do something fun...Like..."

"I don't want to, Nic!"

"Stop whining! Oh, I've got it! I'm watching Power Rangers."

"You've got your idea from Power Rangers?"

"Kinda. Let's do a costume party thing! I know you're already going to one at the end of the competition month, but I want some fun too!"

"Meh."

"Come on! It'll be fun. I know a good company where you can hire costumes. How about this: I'll call them and order two boxes full of different costumes. You invite guests, and when they come in, then can change in...the living room or something."

"I'll have to ask Ji-yong first."

"Girl! You're an independent woman, you don't need his approval."

"Um, we live together. I need it."

-few beep sounds-

"Alright, I've got the boxes, they'll be there at... 5 o'clock. See ya at the party!"

"What? Nicole!"

"Love you too, Y/n. Bye!"

She hung up, and you stared at the screen for a few seconds, then searched G-dragon to tell him the little problem. You opened the living room door and saw him scrolling through some pictures on his phone. You sneaked up on him, leaning over his shoulders and saw your own face on the screen. "You've got to stop doing that." He was startled and threw his phone over his shoulder by accident. Then, he adjusted his startled face into a puppy-eyes face and showed you a sugar-coated smile. "What do you mean, Sweet Pea?" You gave him 'the look' and sat down besides him. He chuckled and pulled you on his lap, kissing you before burying his face into the crook of your neck. "I have to tell you something.", you said. He hummed against your skin. "Nicole forced me into throwing a party. This evening. With costumes." His face appeared, with furrowed eyebrows. "Are you wearing a costume as well?" "Yeah, I guess." He grinned and bit his lip. "Are you going to wear your bunny costume again?"

- half past five p.m.-

"Sweet Pea! The costumes arrived!" You ran downstairs and kissed Ji-yong's cheek, then you dragged one of the boxes into the living room. "This one's for the girls!" He chuckled when he saw your cute enthusiasm before nodding and dragging his box to the dining room. A few minutes later, the guests arrived. There were a lot of G-dragon's colleagues, you almost died when you recognized a few of your favourite idols. A lot of your friends made it as well, including Nicole, Nina, Emily, Sage, Hugo, Samantha and Alex. You opened the door and saw them standing there, half of them holding a bottle of champagne, the other half screaming like crazy and hugging you. You and the girls went into the living room. Besides your friends, G-dragon'd invited some of his colleague girl idols as well. You saw Sana and Mina from TWICE, Bora from Sistar, Wendy and Joy from Red Velvet and AOA's Choa and Jimin (lol).
Everyone dug in the box to find a good costume and laughed at the results of their search. A cat costume, a Spongebob costume...You could even dress up as a titan from Attack On Titan. After a while, you'd decided together to just mix the costumes and you came out looking like this:

- Bunny ears (to make Ji-yong laugh)

- Sailor Moon's outfit

- Traditional Geta sandals

- Severus Snape's black cape

Other weird ones were Nicole as Elsa-Naruto-Mulan and Joy who was wearing an Attack On Titan uniform with kitty paws and a tail

Other weird ones were Nicole as Elsa-Naruto-Mulan and Joy who was wearing an Attack On Titan uniform with kitty paws and a tail. You exited from the living room and almost drooled over the floor when you saw the guys. A huge bunch of glorious k-pop idols, all dressed in revealing butler costumes (some just wearing a bow tie, gloves and an apron. That's all). Nicole started to laugh when G-dragon (black leather pants, grey bow tie and white gloves) rushed over. "This is what was in the box! Is this a mistake?!" Nicole laughed her ass off while shaking her head. You gave her a high five and the other girls looked at her like she was a God. She smirked and pushed her Elsa-braid over her shoulder. "I ordered the 'butler delight' for you guys."

I would kill to be at that party!
Thanks for reading <3

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn