The princess becomes a bunny

There are just a few things in the world able to beat a comfy bed after an exhausting day. But nothing can beat a comfy bed with a G-dragon included after an exhausting day. His arm curled around you and he purred: "Sweet dreams, my love" in your ear before kissing your shoulder and snuggling his head against your back. You smiled and closed your eyes, drifting towards your first dream.

"Not the carrot cake, please!". You sat up straight in the bed and looked around before realizing that you'd screamed that yourself. You sighed when you tried to recall the weird dream, but you couldn't remember anything about it. You rolled towards G-dragon and almost rolled out of the bed. He was gone. You stumbled around in the dark room and opened a curtain. When the rays of sun landed right in your eyes, you hissed like an angry vampire. After opening all the curtains and washing your face in the bathroom, you felt a lot better. Until you hit your toe against the door frame. A loud and high scream resounded through the house, followed by a few curses. You fell down on the bed and drowned in self-pity. "Where's Ji-yong?" You took your phone and sent him a text.

"I hit my toe. Come and help me xx"

He answered quickly:

"Poor girl! I'm not home, I left you a note on the counter. I'll kiss your toe telepathically -kiss-"

You giggled and went downstairs to look for his note after you'd texted him back:

"It's a lot better now. Thanks boo! <3"

"At your service, M'lady."

A smile brightened up your face when you read that reply. "Silly..." You looked at the counter and saw a sticky note with G-dragon's cute handwriting on it. It said that he had to go for another fitting for his costume, with 'it's not another challenge thing' in the P.S. You ate a bowl of cereal and went back upstairs to choose an outfit: a baby-blue cotton dress with puffy shoulders and a summer feeling to it. Your hair in a messy-braid-updo and clear gloss on your lips made your look complete. Someone rang the door when you were about to call Nicole to give her an update about the competition. You put your phone in the pocket of the dress and skipped towards the door. When you opened it, you saw a nervous young man. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I've got a package for..." -he looked on a list- "Kiwon Gi-Jiong?". You bit your lip and tried not to laugh when the delivery boy couldn't pronounce G-dragon's name. "He isn't home. Can I sign for the package? I guess it would be a bother for you to come back." He hesitated for a bit, then he looked behind him and saw his delivery van, totally stuffed with packages. "Alright, just sign here."

You dropped the package on the floor in the salon. It was a box, generously wrapped with black tape. It looked pretty suspicious, especially when you noticed a few small hearts next to 'open here'.
'open here...' "No! No, I won't!". You settled down on the posh sofa and gave the box an angry glare. "How dare you. I'm raised properly, I won't open someone else's post!"

-a few moments later-

You looked at the box, then at the huge sushi knife in your hand. "Damned..." You raised the knife and stabbed the box. After pulling and cutting away the tape, you saw a layer of shredded paper. You grabbed some of it and revealed a black headband. When you grabbed it and took it out of the box, you saw that it wasn't just a headband. It had rabbit ears attached to it. "What?" You grabbled in the shredded paper and found a fluffy tail and some black lingerie made out of lace. Your mind went blank for a few moments and the only explanations you could think of after that were:

1. G-dragon has an odd crossdressing habit.

2. This is a joke from one of his friends.

3. He bought this for me and wants me to wear it.

"It actually looks pretty good..." Yes, you'd decided to try it on. To see if it was actually your size (kinda), that way you could eliminate option 1 of the explanations (the most scary one). Maybe option 2 as well, but G-dragon's friends could've guessed your size and could've guessed right. You turned around in front of the mirror and laughed at the tail. The lingerie turned out to be a bathing suit-ish thing, kinda like the one from Bridget Jones's diary but with lace. You started to laugh when you imagined G-dragon buying this online. "That stupid pervert!" You giggled and made a cute bunny hop. "Nicole will laugh her ass off." You raised your hands like bunny paws and made a little pirouette.

"Why are you dressed like that? When I'm not at home? What kind of torture is this?!"

A 'Fffffff-udge' popped up in your mind when you turned around and saw G-dragon standing in the door frame, with a cute blush on his cheeks, his mouth wide open and a dark sparkle of lust shimmering in his eyes.

Muhahaha (evil laugh), G-dragon arrived at the perfect moment...
How are you going to explain this?
Love y'all!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn