The princess takes a warm bath

20 minutes later, you arrived at the mansion. When G-dragon helped you out of the car, you felt a sharp pain in my lower back. He saw your face and his eyes widened. "Are you okay?" You nodded and cringed when you felt another shot of pain, like someone was stabbing you with a knife inbetween your vertebrae. "I just think its because of all those curtseys..." You smiled at Ji-yong but his eyes darkened. "I told them not to force you to do those dancing lessons...Stupid assholes." You grabbed his shoulder and told him not to worry. He shook his head and kissed your forehead. "Come, I know the perfect remedy." He supported you when you walked into the mansion and he directed you towards the bathroom. You laughed and said: "You and this bathroom...Why are you obsessed with taking showers together?" He chuckled. "I think it's because I like it hot and steamy." You laughed at his stupid pun while he continued: "And we aren't going to take a shower." He walked towards the bathtub, while moving his eyebrows up and down in a funny and insinuating way. You laughed at him and he smiled when he heard his most beloved sound.

"They say this oil helps when your muscles hurt.", he said while grabbing the juniper berry oil and adding some to the water in the bathtub. It smelled quite nice. "I think it's a bit uncomfortable to take a bath with your clothes on." Ji-yong pointed at your clothes while saying that. You sent him an angry look. "I know! But it's a bit embarrassing to take them off in front of you!" He sighed before mumbling something about 'I've seen all of it...", but he turned around. You suppressed the pain and took off your jeans, top and underwear. When you stepped into the bathtub, you let out a relieved sigh. The warm water surrounding you numbed the pain and it felt a lot better. You tried to lay down, but the hard bathtub material was irritating and uncomfortable. "Do you need a cushion?" You looked up and saw G-dragon looking at you with a small blush on his cheeks. "That would be nice." You closed your eyes while you waited and wondered if they really had those special bath cushion-things in the mansion. You suddenly heard a noise behind you and you felt someone's skin slithering against yours. You looked behind you with a shocked expression and saw G-dragon grinning at you and opening his arms. "Come, I'll be your pillow." You smiled at his sweetness and leaned back against his broad torso. He wrapped his arms around your waist and his legs were surrounding you. His lips covered your wet skin in kisses and he grinned when he discovered a kiss mark that he'd made in the dance studio. You felt your eyelids getting heavier and took a last look at G-dragon, who was stroking the wet hair out of your face. "Thank you...", you mumbled sleepily. His grip tightened and you weren't sure if he actually whispered 'I love you' or if you were already dreaming.

You woke up when you felt a fabric around you, a bit less soft than Ji-yong's silky skin. You opened your eyes and saw him smiling at you. "The water was getting cold.", he said. You looked around and saw that he was carrying you downstairs, wrapped in a towel like a burrito. You hid your face against his chest when you thought about him wrapping you in a towel while you were asleep...and naked. He laughed at your cuteness and put you down on the sofa in the living room. "I'll cook for you. What do you think about Kimchi jjigae? The stew I made you for our first dinner together?" You nodded, thanked him and felt a nostalgic feeling washing over you. It felt so long ago, that first day, but it was actually just 21 days ago. You stared at G-dragon when he left the room to make you the stew, and smiled when you realised that that perfect butt in front of you was all yours.

It's been a long road, you guys made it so fun <3
9 days to go!
Love y'all,

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn