The Dragon's second chapter

G-dragon's POV

G-dragon: awesome, fierce, a rebel, a bad boy. That's what people say about me, yet there I was, totally taken away by this girl. Every time we kiss, I feel like I'm losing control ( in a nice way ). She enchants me, drugs me, owns me. Y/n. The girl I'm starting to live for. She just went inside to eat, and left me here to be dazzled by her kiss. I sighed and stretched my arms. I wish we could build a relationship without this stupid competition attached, but how do you approach someone that seems like "the one" to you? "Hello, I just totally fell in love with you, would you like to have a drink with me?". I chuckled and turned around in my chair. Through the window, I saw Y/n sitting on the counter eating yogurt. She'd pulled me away from the endless loop of routine I had created in the past few years. I didn't know if she knew, but she had me. Just me. My body and soul belonged to her. They were hers to crush or love. And if I couldn't decrease my lust, that magnetic pull towards her, she might crush them. I don't want to force her. I only want to love her.

I yawned and walked towards the mansion. "Maybe I'll eat something as well." When I arrived in the kitchen, I saw that Y/n was still sitting on the counter, eating her yogurt. I smirked at her and opened the fridge, searching for some as well. "Are we out of yogurt?", I asked her when I couldn't find any. I heard her giggle and turned around to look at her. She held up her half-empty bowl saying: "This was all that was left." She smiled in a cute, apologetic way that almost made me pat her head like a puppy's. She scooped some yogurt on her spoon and held it out for me. She was still sitting on the counter so I had to stand in between her legs to get close. "Say aah-" I laughed and opened my mouth. She popped the spoon in and grunted when I bit on the spoon so she couldn't take it back anymore. "I just don't want to let go of you.", I mumbled around the spoon. She blushed heavily and poked my cheek with the index finger of her other hand. "Please, Oppa?" Like hell I could restrain myself after that. I placed the spoon and the bowl next to her and gently laid my fingers on her waist. "I know something more delicious than yogurt.", I whispered in her neck and I heard her breath go faster. I made a trail of kisses on her neck, up to her cheek and finally on her sweet lips. She pulled away for a moment, but I cupped my hand around her cheek and smashed my lips against hers. My other hand explored her waist and her thigh. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer. She tasted so sweet...intoxicating.

Suddenly, she pulled back, out of breath and with a look of shame on her face. "We can't do..this in the kitchen!", she yell-whispered. I laughed and made a joke about her being prudish but pecked her on her cheek and let go of her. She hopped of the counter and pouted at me. "I'm not prudish...I'm just...", suddenly, she started to talk really fast as she continued: "I'm just less experienced than you I mean you must've had a thousand girls, like all your fangirls love you and you kiss so nice and I'm just a common girl like nothing special and-". I had to interrupt her by pushing her two cheeks together and making her look like an angry but cute fish. "Don't talk like that. You know I love you, you're the only one I ever loved, love and will ever love. don't you know what you do to me?", I proceeded with care, whispering in her ear: "I have to restrain myself from taking you on this counter right now." She swallowed, blushed and looked at her feet. "I'm sorry, I just... don't want to disappoint you." She looked even more ashamed after this confession. I put a loose strand of hair behind her ear and hugged her tight. Her scent tingled my senses: fresh, sweet..Like Y/n. "You are the complete opposite of a disappointment, you are...my everything." I hid my face in her hair after saying this, scared of the consequences. After what seemed an eternity, she hugged me back and I felt warm tears drip on my shoulder. "Thank you.."

Oh lord, so cute! Did you enjoy another chapter in G-dragon's perspective?
Thanks for all the support, the next chapter will be published Wednesday!
Love you!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn