The princess bakes a cake

"Wake up...Sweet pea...Rise and shine..."
You turned around and buried yourself in the blanket, mumbling: "I don't want to. By the way, "rise and shine?" seriously?". You felt cold fingers trail down your back. "Stop it...Ji-yong!" You heard him chuckle and he pressed his cold cheek against your shoulder blade. "Come on. I'm bored and you sleep so long. Entertain me!", he pleaded. "What do you want me to do? Sing the national anthem? Ride through the garden on a unicycle while yelling your latest single wearing a fox-costume? Oh, I can jump through the ring of fire afterwards." "Oh, that'll be amusing!", G-dragon laughed. "That was ironic. -sigh- I'll get up. Just scoot over so I can climb out of bed!" He rolled away from you. "I just need a shower, it won't be long.", you said. He grinned. "Shall I accompany you?" "No!" You giggled and ran to the bathroom as he jumped up and came after you, growling like a bear and yelling: "I'll get you!". You arrived in the bathroom just in time to turn around, close the door and lock it. You heard his footsteps coming near. Then, a polite knock. "Miss, you forgot your towel, shall I bring it in for you?", he asked in a perfect imitation of a maid. "We don't even have a maid, you dumbass!", you said against the door. You heard him laugh and he walked away.
After a refreshing shower, you chose a casual but cute outfit from your closet. Looking through the window, you sighed. "It's raining!". You went downstairs and found G-dragon sitting on the counter in the kitchen, eating grapes. "What do you want to do today?" He asked while biting in a particularly big, juicy grape. A bit of juice trailed down his chin. Suddenly, you had the urge to wipe it off with your finger. "To-today?", you asked, blushing at your thoughts. Suddenly, he looked at you like he had just invented bread, saying: "Do you want to bake a cake?" You laughed at his proposition. "What kind of cake?" "I don't know, you are the pastry chef. Remember those donuts?", he said, grinning. "Yeah, I remember."

"Do you want to grate the apples for me?" you asked, a few moments later. "Yes, chef!" He jumped off the counter and walked past you to grab a bowl. You two decided to make an apple cake with peanut butter frosting. The batter was almost done, it only needed some apple before it went in the oven. While he mixed the grated apple into the batter, you were struggling with the frosting. For the frosting, the first step was to mix the peanut butter with butter and powdered sugar until they were perfectly combined. Unfortunately, the JF-entertainment group had forgotten about buying a mixer ( they buy bathing suits, they provide designer clothes, but they forget a mixer. Idiots. ). So, you had to mix the sticky peanut butter mix with a spoon and your own strength. "Aargh, goddamn!" You cursed as the frosting stuck to your spoon and hands. G-dragon laughed hard, but he came to your rescue. "Come, let me help you." He suddenly stood behind you and leaned his chin on your shoulder while grabbing your hands with his. "Luckily, I have some more muscles in my arms." You pouted at his words but nodded, making him laugh.
He had the job done in five minutes. He let go of your hands and hugged you tightly from behind. You laughed and tried to get rid of him, because you had to wash the peanut butter of your hands. "Come on, I'll wipe it on your face if you don't let go!" You made a feint at his face ( that was still leaning on your shoulder ) with your sticky hand and were shocked as he opened his mouth and grabbed your fingers. Almost giving you an attack, he licked the sticky mix of your hand. "You taste nice." he mumbled with your fingers still in his mouth. "That sounds. So. Wrong.", you said and he laughed. After finally escaping from his hug, you washed your hands and finished the batter, placed it in the oven and placed the frosting in the fridge. "You're still blushing.", he pointed at your bright red cheeks. "Got a problem with that?" "No, its cute."

The cake was huge. Too much for you to handle. It was magnificent, though, as you had worked on the decoration for a long time. "Why don't you bring a piece to T.O.P. and the girl living with him tomorrow?" You asked G-dragon. "Mm-hm." he nodded, while taking another huge bite. "Is there something wrong? Is the cake alright?". He nodded again and swallowed. "I just...don't want other men eating things you make. I want you to cook for me. Just for me." He looked at his plate. "Oh, boo!", you felt tears creep up the corners of your eyes. "That's so cute! But this cake is way too big, I'd rather give a piece to someone else than to let it spoil." He thought for a bit after you said that, then agreed. "I didn't know you were the jealous type." you told him. He grinned. "I'll kill everyone that just looks at you.", he said in a very creepy way. You looked up at him, shocked. Ji-yong laughed. "Just joking!". He stood up from the table, walked over to you and whispered in your ear: "I want to make you mine, mine only." You swallowed and almost answered him.
"Don't you know I'm already yours?"

Yum- cake! ( -drooling over screen- ) Thanks to for the recipe. And, of course, thanks to you for reading my story! Love you <3
(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn