The princess gets worried

It was starting to get darker, the magnolia tree was getting a red glow because of the setting sun. You were getting a bit tired, and you snuggled deeper into G-dragon's warm embrace. After the dancing, you two'd settled down on the bench in front of the magnolia tree, not really saying anything, but enjoying each other's presence. When you took a breath, the wonderful scent of warm caramel mixed with flowers and evening-air filled your nose. You looked up and saw G-dragon staring at you, with a smile on his lips. "How can you even smell like warm caramel?" He frowned at your question and laughed a bit. "Nobody has ever said that. It's such a specific scent..." You nodded and he wiped some hair out of your face. "You just smell like something I love to eat", you said. He chuckled at that and put his finger underneath your chin to lift your head. His sparkly brown eyes came closer and he closed them right before his lips touched yours. He gave you a few sweet pecks, before grabbing your waist and pulling you onto his lap, demanding more. You straddled him with your legs and he licked his lips when he slid your dress up to reveal your thighs. His warm fingers drew circles on your skin you bit his lip when he did that. He deepened the kiss and grabbed your hips when he totally lost control. His warm and silky tongue explored every corner of your mouth and when you moaned, you felt his lips curving into a pleased smile. You also knew how to make him go crazy. You unbuttoned his shirt and let your nails travel up his back. He curved his back and shoved his head in the crook of your neck, groaning like a wild animal. His teeth sunk in your flesh and he licked the sensitive spot afterwards, causing you to shiver. Suddenly, totally surprising you, he grabbed your waist firmly and he threw you over his shoulder. "What are you-!?" His arm wrapped around your struggling legs and he placed a kiss on the thigh that was right next to his head. "I don't want someone to see you when you look so delicious. Let's go inside to finish this." You gasped when you heard his dirty words and you felt his chest trembling when he started to laugh.

Later, you were laying in the bed, trying to catch your breath. G-dragon was right next to you, with an infinitely satisfied grin on his face, the kind of grin the people in coca-cola commercials have when they've just drunk their beloved coke. His skin was a bit wet because of the sweat, and you had the urge to press your own skin against it. His hand grabbed your shoulder and he pulled you into his arms. You placed your head on his chest and heard his heart beating. He moved one last time, to grab one of the tossed away blankets and he tucked you in. His soft lips kissed the top of your head. Your closed your eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

A loud noise disturbed your sleep and you opened one eye to find out what it was. You saw your phone buzzing on the nightstand, and Nicole's head was on the screen. You laughed when you saw the picture you'd taken of her when you were doing the chubby bunny challenge. When you pressed the little green phone on the screen, you realized a bit too late that Nicole was FaceTiming you. You saw her expression changing from normal to shocked to about-to-laugh in a few seconds. "Y/n! Your face just speaks: "I've just had sex!"

"Sorry Nicole..."

"Don't be sorry! Tell me, how was it?"

"Nicole! I'm not going to tell you over the phone..."

"Come on! I told you about my adventure with Jason, you now, the kinky one with the handcuffs and the-"

"Alright! Don't talk too loud about Jason, I don't know if Ji-yong's still at home. It was nice."

"Nice?! Your face looks like it was more than nice."

"Okay! It was really nice! It's embarrassing to tell you all about it. Has anything happened to you?"

"Yeah! Do you remember Isha, that stupid sk*nk? She just started working here, can you believe how pissed I am? I'm just...."

While you listened to Nicole's story about Isha, you rolled out of the bed, put on some of G-dragon's super comfy socks and went downstairs. Nicole was just telling you all about Isha's super-organized desk, when you found a note and a plate of pancakes on the counter.

Sweet Pea,

I've got an appointment with the manager, something about the third challenge?
It's tomorrow, I really don't know what to expect.
Enjoy the pancakes, I'll be back by 4.
X

The third challenge... The last one before the end of the competition, before the costumed ball. A few worried thoughts popped up in your mind, about what to expect and what to do. "What if I totally fail at the last challenge and ruin our chances of winning?" You shook your head to get rid of the nasty thoughts and concentrated on Nicole. But somewhere in your head, the thoughts kept chewing on your self-confidence.

The third challenge coming up!
I hope you're all excited,
love you lots,

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn