The princess and the Dragon's call

"How barbaric!" Mona screamed while she ran after you with needles in her hands. Her voice suddenly changed into Ally's, the dance teacher. "A bit more graceful! A bit more graceful! A bit more graceful!" She kept repeating that sentence. You ran away, sweating, out of breath. The landscape changed into the garden of the mansion. "Y/n". Someone said, seductively. You turned around and saw G-dragon, laying down on a purple mattress. "I have to tell you something." He took the red skirt he was wearing and just ripped it in half, saying: I'm actually a girl!"

"Nooo!..no?" You screamed, and you found yourself sitting in your comfy bed. "Whaaat?". The first few moments, you were disorientated but suddenly you realized it was just a dream. A nightmare, judging by the sweat on the sheets and your horrible scream ringing in your ears. "What. the. hell. Can't I dream normal dreams?" You sighed. After a refreshing shower you went to the kitchen to find G-dragon, and eat something. "Where is he?" Your phone suddenly rang, and you almost tripped in surprise. "Hello?"
"Heeey...It's me."
"Who?" You decided to pretend like you didn't know.
"You know..Ji-yong..."
"Aah, boo! Why are you calling?"
"Stop calling me boo! I'm at work, and I just wanted to hear you for a while."
"That's sweet. Do you know if I have anything planned for today? They always tell me a few minutes before the appointment!"
"No, it's the seventh day of the competition month, right? On the seventh day, God rested."
"Boo, I'm not God. Is the JF-entertainment group Catholic or Jewish?"
"Not that I know. Tell me something interesting."
You thought about telling him. Telling him about the dream. Nope. "Nothing happened."
"Don't worry, something will happen once I come back." You just heard him smirk while saying that.
"Oppa! Don't say such stuff when you're at work, or on the phone!"
"What? You aren't into phone sex?"
"Whu- stop it! I've gotta eat."
"You're almost giving me a cuteness-attack right here by being so shy and prudish. I left something in the fridge for you."
"I'm not prudish!" You walked over to the fridge, opened it and saw a yogurt parfait and some pancakes. "Oh, thanks!"
"You're welcome. Be nice and eat all of it. And don't open the door for strangers."
"Yes, daddy."
"Not so prudish after all! Calling me daddy-"
You hung up on him, blushing and mad. "I didn't mean it like that." You mumbled to yourself. You ate the parfait first ( raspberry, apricot, crumbled cookies and yogurt ) and warmed up the pancakes. "Ooh, so fluffy!" You said after taking a bite. You finished them all and went for a stroll in the garden afterwards. 7 days into the competition. 23 to go until the ball.

Yum- I wish I had someone that makes pancakes and parfait for me! You're lucky.. :)
(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn