The princess and the date

The temperature in the room had risen a few degrees and everyone stared at the half-naked butler/idols. Nobody said a thing untill Jungkook (BTS) yelled: "Come on people, this is supposed to be a party, let's just go with the flow!" He pushed the stereo-button with his hip by doing a little dance-move and the music filled the room. It was EXO's 'Lucky One' and nobody was able to resist. EXO's Kai was invited, some people formed a circle around him when he showed off his moves. The way he bit his lip while doing a perfect choreography, showing off his abs in the process because of his loose white shirt. Besides that, he was wearing silver pants and he'd tied his blue tie around his head. His muscles moved and shone because of the sweat when he did an awesome break dance-move. Someone waved a hand in front of your eyes and you looked at the arm connected to that hand, then to an irritated face. G-dragon. "I'm sorry!", you said while blinking a lot and being cute. he sighed and took your hand. You followed him to the bar, getting a lovely look at his perfect butt, tightly fitted in the black leather. You slapped it and giggled when he looked over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow. Seungri was behind the bar, with a cocktail umbrella behind his ear, a black waistcoat and...that was it. G-dragon laughed and complimented him on his boxers. Seungri grinned while turning towards you and asking: "Milady, what would you like to drink?" You took off your black cape, it was just too hot, and ordered a mojito. Seungri nodded and started on the drink. The music changed to 'Not Today' from BTS and it looked like the whole group was there to show off their choreography. Jungkook, J-hope, Jin, Rap-monster, Suga, V,..."Where's Jimin?" G-dragon grunted and looked at the wall. "You didn't invite him?" He shook his head. "Why would I, he would only cause trouble anyways!" You frowned, took your mojito from Seungri and walked away from G-dragon. "No, Y/n, wait!" You didn't look back and searched the room for...Suga. There he was! You walked over to the cute BTS member who was standing against a wall with Taeyang, laughing at his joke. "Excuse me.." You tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Oh! You're that cute girl G-dragon's assigned to...I kinda wish I'd participated in the competition when I knew you'd be there." You blushed at his compliment. "Thanks...Can you..Do you know if Jimin's coming?" Suga rubbed his chin and answered:"We asked if he'd come but he said that he would think about it...Wait, here's his number, I'm sure you can convince him." He told you the number and you thanked him before going outside to call. You listened to the dialing when you heard something behind you. "So, you're already calling me for help."

You turned around and saw Jimin, grinning and holding his phone at you. It was ringing. "Jimin! It's been...two days or something." He laughed and hugged you. "It felt like longer, right?" You nodded against his chest and inhaled his well-known scent, he smelled like warm caramel and man. He twirled you around in his arms and ran towards the dining room. "I heard that this is a costume party..."

You wanted to go back when you'd explained him where to change and about the 'butler delight' situation, but he grabbed your arm and pouted. "You have to help me with my costume!" You giggled and opened the box, revealing a few white gloves, a black bow tie, a pink bow tie and high knee-socks. You laughed when you saw his shocked expression. "Is this all I've got?" You nodded while laughing pushed out a 'Huhaha-wuhait here' before going to the living room and dragging the girls'box to Jimin. "I think you can search for something in here." He opened the box and searched for something. The only thing left was a high school girl uniform and a black bowler hat. "Nice." You pointed out that a lot of the other idols were in their underwear as well. He grinned at you. "Would you like to see me in my underwear?" You blushed and turned around. "That's not what I meant!" He chuckled and started undressing. You walked out the door and waited for him in the hall. After a few minutes, he came out and you couldn't decide if you'd laugh or drool. He was wearing the high school girl uniform's blouse, it was obviously too big for his broad shoulders, so he left it unbuttoned. He was wearing the bowler hat and the knee socks, together with the pink bow tie around his waist, just above his underwear, to top it off. You laughed and he blushed. "Can't I just wear the pants I arrived in?" "No! That's against the rules!" He punched your arm and took your hand, running towards the party. "Come on, let's have some fun"

When he twirled you around while dancing, you saw the whole room appearing in this order: dancing Kai, drooling girls, bar with Seungri, angry glaring G-dragon, dancing people, stereo and back to dancing Kai. Jimin saw Ji-yong and made an 'oops' face at him. The glass in G-dragon's hand was about to break. You decided to ignore the Dragon's angry glare and danced with Jimin, your back facing Ji-yong. Jimin leaned forward and whispered: "You're playing a dangerous game" in your ear before you felt a pair of possessive hands around your waist, pulling you away from Jimin. "If you don't want me to punch him, come with me." You turned around in G-dragon's arms and wanted to start a 'you can't tell me what to do'-speech, but one look at his furious eyes made you change your mind.

You followed him to the bedroom, where he grabbed your hips, threw you on the bed and crawled on top of you. "Why don't you ever listen to me? You're so disobedient. It's frustrating and...sexy at the same time." He pushed his lips on yours, dominantly asking for entrance and soon you lips opened to let his warm and silky tongue in. His hands grabbed your hips and he pushed himself against you before sucking the skin above your bra and moaning against it when he felt your cold hands on his naked shoulders. Your panting entwined with his groaning, creating a beautiful, animal-like sound. His hands freed you from your bra and he kissed your breasts before throwing away his own pants and starting to unzip your skirt. When you felt his hard excitement pressing against your leg, you realized something. "Wait! I'm still on my period." He bit his lip and looked at you with lust and love in his eyes. "I don't care." You were amazed at his answer, that was long enough for him to get rid of your skirt and kiss the soft spot above your underwear. You stopped him by saying: "Wait! I do care! It's our first time together and I don't want it to be...a bloody mess." His hands curled around your thighs and his eager fingers left marks on the white skin. He sighed, then pulled himself up and dropped his face on your belly. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled a 'it's alright' against your belly and lifted his head to look at you. "But i want to choose a day. For it." You pretended to hesitate and said: "But, doesn't it come natural? You can't choose when you-" He bit your hip and you giggled. "Alright! How about....day 25? That's five or six days from now, I think." He nibbled at the skin of your hip while thinking about it. "It's a deal."

Put it in your calendars! Day 25 will be 'the day'.
Should I actually write a sex-scene? I don't know yet...
Thanks for all the support and the sweet comments.
Love you too much!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn