The princess has a breakdown

Hey cuties,
I'm sorry for the late update, I'm busy with Christmas and stuff.
I think I'm going to do a Christmas special, that doesn't affect the story. But, that special is going to be published tomorrow.
Please enjoy! And a merry Christmas. ( for tomorrow. )
xoxo Gwendolyn

The princess has a breakdown

"Oh. My. God."You knew it was a bit stupid to say "Oh my God" but right now those were the only words flying through your mind. Daesung on the ground with blood dripping from his nose, G-dragon next to you with blood dripping from his fist. "I hope the blood doesn't make any stains..Wait, what am I thinking? I should help Daesung. Or calm down G-dragon. What should I do first?", you thought, but you just stood there with your mouth wide open and a shocked expression. Suddenly, the amazed crowd began to move, and Taeyang stepped forward. He helped Daesung up and settled him down before turning towards G-dragon. "What happened, dude? I know you like Y/n, and I know Daesung was a bit irritating, but you and I both know he was just joking! To throw a punch for that... I wouldn't like Daesung flirting with the girl I like either, but we've known him for a long time. Why do you suddenly punch one of your best friends?" G-dragon listened to Taeyang and calmed down a bit. "But.. I warned him! He just.." G-dragon sounded like he coudn't find the right words. Taeyang looked at him and said: "I just thought we were better friends." He turned around and walked towards Daesung.

"They are fighting..Because... Because of me? Why did this had to happen? Why are they in a fight? Why can't I ever cause love, only hate?"" While these thought popped up in your head, tears made your vision blurry. You placed your glass on the table with shaking hands and turned around. You tried to walk calmly towards the house, but that changed into running when you heard G-dragon yell your name. Sobbing, you hurried towards your room and closed the door before falling on the floor and leaning against the door with your back. Salty tears rolled down your cheeks, and you felt guilty. Guilty for causing a fight between Daesung and G-dragon. "Oh no, what if they never stop fighting? The whole group will hate me. The fans. The managers. Just everyone in Korea. Everyone in the world... I'll be the most hated person." Visions appeared before your eyes: You, in filthy clothes eating ice cream. You, being chased by an angry mob. You, getting hate-mails. Your family not wanting to be associated with you...Small sobs filled the room, and your tears started dripping down the floor.

Suddenly, someone banged on the door you were leaning against. "Y/n? Y/n! Are you in there?" G-dragon's voice sounded insecure. You didn't answer, but a soft sob gave your hiding spot away. "Are you...Are you crying? No, please don't cry, please! I'm so sorry." G-dragon said, desperately. You heard a thud and guessed that he sat on the floor in front of the door as well. You two were together, but separated by a door. "I'm sorry I did that." , he said, "I saw him almost kissing you, everything just went black. I couldn't control myself. Please don't cry. It stings when you cry. I just want to see you smile, make you smile. I never wished to make you cry. Would you let me in? I want to hug you." -No reaction from you- He continued: "Or...Are you scared? Are you scared of me?" He breathed in sharply, shocked. "No, I..I promise I would never do that to you! I'd never hurt you. But I just did, I guess. I'm such an idiot. The past 8 days have been a dream to me, you know? Since the day I met you, you were always so nice to me and your smile made my day. I just knew you were too good for me. Too good to be true. I hurt you, and now I'm here, confessing and nagging to you about my weird feelings. I just want you to know, to know...It feels like home when I'm with you." His last words came out in a whisper against the wood of the door: "I..I think..No, I know I love you. I love you so much, I'm sorry. I know I don't deserve you. I know I-" You interrupted him by opening the door and falling in his arms, sobbing. He hugged you tightly and buried his face in your neck. "What are you saying, you don't deserve me? You idiot! You're the best thing..Ever..", you said against his cheek. He took a sharp breath and hugged you even tighter, wrapping his muscular arms around you and pushing you against his chest. You heard his heart beating, fast. His hands caressed your back and suddenly, you felt hot tears falling on your shoulder. "I'm sorry..I'm just... So relieved. I thought I'd lost you.", he said. You cupped his face in your hands and wiped his tears away. "I don't think you'll ever lose me.", you told him, and through your tears, you smiled warmly at him. "I love your smile.", he said, "I love you."

I'm getting a cuteness-attack right here!
You two are the perfect couple <3
Christmas special will be published tomorrow!
Love y'all

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn