The princess at the ball

You were sitting in a white old-fashioned carriage, that looked like it was taken from a Disney movie. An awful knot was forming in your stomach and you were shaking, not only because of those horses and the unsteady carriage, but because of tension. The driver of the carriage didn't make you feel any more comfortable, because he was just looking straight ahead with a sour face. When the carriage suddenly stopped, making you tumble forward and almost drown in your dress, you quickly got up to look through the little window. "We aren't there yet...Why are we stopping?", you were about to complain when the door opened and a sweet angel appeared. Gabriël. He wasn't wearing his usual driver's uniform, but an old-fashioned butler-ish suit. He smiled when he saw your 'whut?'-face. "Hello, Miss Y/n, I convinced Mona to make me something as well, that way I shall properly deliver you at the ball." He settled down next to you and your eyes filled with tears. "Oh Gabriël, I'm so happy to see you! This driver is so annoying, and I'm so stressed and he won't help me, how barbaric! It's so agitating that..." Gabriël listened to your complaining with a little smile around his lips and nodded at the right moments. You grabbed his arm and kept talking because of the stress. After 10 more minutes, the carriage stopped again. This time, you could hear loud music and people talking. You took a deep breath and looked at Gabriël, who quickly put a reassuring hand on your shoulder, and before whispering 'It'll be okay', he opened the door and stood next to it like a properly trained butler. You pushed the tons of fabric out of the carriage before taking Gabriëls helping hand and trying to get out of the carriage gracefully. When you looked around, you just couldn't help but smile, it was just too beautiful. A long cobblestone path, lit with an enormous amount of candles, led to a large open space. There, you could see people dancing at one side, and cute little tables with chairs on the other. There was a band playing the violin, harp and some other classical instruments. You turned around to thank Gabriël, who said goodbye by kissing you on the hand, and turned towards the festivities. When you started walking down the path very slowly, to enjoy every single candle and rose petal that was on the ground, you heard the voice that would make your evening complete. "Are you leaving without me?"

You twirled around, making the fabric of the dress dance and making G-dragon gasp. His eyes widened and he took a step back to fully take in your appearance. He opened his arms and smiled wide, the lights of the candles reflecting in his eyes. "You're magnificent." You blushed and thanked him while checking him out as well. He looked really nice. You didn't quite get the 'princess and dragon' concept of your costumes until now, when you saw the slim dark green suit G-dragon was wearing. The vest was completely covered in scales, that moved with every step he took. His hair was dyed bright red at one side, looking like fire next to chocolate. He wasn't wearing a tie, and the opened upper buttons of his shirt revealed a delicious skin with body paint on it, that also looked like scales. The perfect-fitting pants and fake leather shoes completed the look. You lifted your huge skirt and ran towards him. He opened his arms and welcomed you in a warm embrace as you fell against his chest. You felt his lips against your ear and neck, before he took your hand and said: "Shall we, my princess?"

After walking down the path and arriving at the outdoor ball, Ji-yong grabbed two glasses of champagne from a passing waiter's tray and while you took a small sip, you looked at the other guests and their costume. A lot of costume designers had made little puns with their clients names. You saw Jungkook, also called kookie, with a cookie-patterned suit. The girl next to him, that was leaning on his shoulder, was wearing a modern dress with a ballerina skirt, completely made out of fluffy blue fabric...like Cookie Monster? Other designers had just made beautiful dresses and costumes, some making a fashion statement, like Exo's Xiumin's suit, that said: "sorry not sorry" or Taemin's long coat, which had a secret Trump-head pattern on the inside.
When you looked besides you, you looked right into G-dragon's staring eyes. He noticed it and grinned. After putting away both of your glasses, he took one of your hands and bowed. "May I have this dance?"