The princess and her invitation to the ball

A fat bird was sitting in the tree in front of your bedroom, making sounds like it was trying to give an opera concert. It was not succeeding. Not understanding why some people thought bird-sounds were nice and relaxing, you woke up, a bit grumpy. A few days had passed since the library-incident. It was day 5 of the competition month. Stretching and yawning you asked yourself if you should really get up, or sleep some more. So tempting...-Knock knock- "Come in?" You said, and saw G-dragon stick his head in the room. "Finally! I thought you were going to sleep all day!" He laughed, and laughed even harder when he saw your messy hair. "Don't laugh! It's only ten o'clock and I'm not one of those just-woke-up-like-this-girls!"
He walked over to you and kissed your forehead. "Your hair's cute, and I'd like to comb it for you, but I really got to get going!" "Are you going to the studio again? That's three days in a row!" you pouted and he smiled. "I'm sorry, but I've really got to work on the new album..." He said. You sighed but nodded and kissed him goodbye. He left, and you tried to settle the thoughts that were flying around in your head. "What's wrong? First he kisses me, then he barely touches me for days! It feels like we're a married couple right now, me kissing him goodbye when he's of to work and Ji-yong being friendly but distant.. Does he...Still find me attractive?" You bit your lip and were deep in thoughts, when your phone rang. "Hey, I was just thinking about you!" You said happily. "I find that very curious Miss Y/n, I'm calling you to tell you to be ready at 2 o'clock, we've made an appointment for you." You blushed and felt really embarrassed. It was the man of the JF-entertainment group! "I'm sorry, what kind of appointment?" You asked, but he had hung up. "How rude!"

It was almost two o'clock, when someone rang at the door. "Coming!" You called and ran to open the door. After dressing casually, you had made a high ponytail and pink gloss was shining on your lips. "Hello?" You opened the door and saw a large man in a uniform smiling at you. "Hello Miss, I'm your driver for today." He tapped his hat. You looked behind the driver and saw a fancy black car with tempered windows. "I'm coming, let me grab my purse.."

After a short drive, you arrived at what seemed a shop for bridal gowns. Your mouth fell wide open. "What? What?? I'm not getting married! WHAT?" The driver had to push you inside, and a small, cute lady welcomed you. "Hello, my love! Welcome, welcome! Take off your coat, sit down! Would you like a cup of tea?" You nodded because your throat suddenly felt dry. "I didn't sign up for this!" You thought. "Now, let's see.." The lady continued, "I'm Mona Delivres, but you can call me Mona. You're here for your ballgown, right?" You almost cried of relief when you heard the word "ballgown". Not getting married after all. "The ball?" You asked curiously. "Oh lord, they didn't tell you anything? How barbaric. At the end of the month, there will be a ball for all the competing couples. I'm going to make you a dress!" The lady laughed so warmly, you just had to smile back. You remembered something about a ceremony, but you didn't know it was going to be a ball! "Here, I got your invitation." You looked at the thick, perfumed piece of paper that Mona gave you.
_______________________________________________
JF-entertainment invites you to the Venice-themed ball.
All couples are asked to attend, as we will announce who won.
Please wear the costume and mask your designer will prepare for you.
We will await your arrival at 9 o'clock, the last day of the competition.
Best regards, JF-entertainment.
_______________________________________________

"Now, let's take your measurements. What theme would you like for your costume? Maybe exotic birds? Or Phantom of the Opera? Japanese kimono? Oh, maybe something medieval, with a white wig!" Mona just kept going, as you cursed yourself.
"I should've taken that dancing class! Oh the horror, I'm going to murder G-dragon's toes at that ball!"

You still have 25 days to learn how to dance, will you succeed? Did you like this part? I'm preparing an amazing costume for you, be prepared!
(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn