The second challenge: loyalty (finale)

"I...I do like you, but I'm in love with Ji-yong! I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I'm really devoted to him.", you confessed. Jimin raised an eyebrow and smirked. Suddenly, you missed G-dragon. His way of smirking, his way of raising his eyebrow...It was different from Jimin's ways. Everything G-dragon did made you feel at ease and loved. Jimin sighed and patted your head. "Alright, I understand. G-dragon's a lucky guy."

You felt a lot better after your confession, and it seemed as if it had cooled down Jimin. He still poked you and touched you a lot, but in a friendly way. You realized you'd made a new friend. It was already 5 o'clock and it felt like time had flown when you and Jimin were scrolling through Pinterest in search of a yummy recipe."What about this?" He pointed at a recipe for pecorino chicken. "It looks like fried chicken..." . You nodded and read the recipe. "It's chicken coated in pecorino cheese and bread crumbs mixed with butter." You heard Jimin swallow some saliva when you finished that sentence, that made you laugh. "I'll make this. I think we have a huge cheese collection in the cellar, for some reason." He laughed.

"Nailed it." You gave Jimin a high five and he took a few pictures of the food afterwards. "Wait!" You took a bit of chopped parsley and sprinkled it over the food. He grinned and took photos when you did that. You giggled and posed like a chef doing it. He posted the pictures online and while you were enjoying the crispy, abnormally delicious chicken, his phone chimed. "Oh, the photo got a lot of likes!" He showed it. Underneath the picture, it said:

"Min-Yoongi, BTSFAN4EVA, Kwon Ji-yong and 456,387 others liked this."

You coughed and almost choked in the bite you took. "Is that..G-dragon's real account?" Jimin 'huh-'ed and looked at it. "Yeah, seems like it." Your eyes widened and you stopped chewing. The once so delicious chicken tasted like sadness when you swallowed it. "Why did he like that picture? He doesn't even know why Jimin's here. Or does he? Why is he allowing this?" You stared at the ceiling and felt uneasy. Normally, he would get angry when someone was kinda hitting on you, or rush home from work when he noticed that there was something wrong. "Doesn't he...He doesn't care anymore? About me? About us? About-" Jimin stopped your train of thoughts by getting off his chair and walking towards you. "Ah, Y/n, don't worry! What's bothering you?" You swallowed and looked into Jimin's eyes. It really looked like he wanted to know, it looked like he cared. He stood right behind your chair and leaned over to rest his arms on your shoulders. "Don't be sad..." His words and his breath on your skin felt a bit familiar, but totally different at the same time. "Be happy." After these words, he kissed you in your neck, shocking you. "What are you-" He hushed you and suddenly stood in front of you. "Don't you want to be happy?" Before you could even speak, he firmly pressed his lips onto yours and slid his warm tongue into your mouth. His warm hands cupped around your cheeks, his sparkly eyes closed in delight.

A door opened with a loud 'bang'. Jimin stopped the kiss and raised his eyebrow at something behind you. A voice thundered through the room:"I think that's enough." It sounded like a furious animal, wild and uncontrollable anger flowing through its veins. Disgust and venom dripping from its voice. Jimin didn't move, he simply raised his other eyebrow. You heard loud footsteps, and he was shoved away, while you were pulled the other way. "I think this thing is over. Leave." Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. "I guess that's true. Bye Y/n!" He waved at you and left, leaving you behind with a really scary G-dragon.

I guess this is our goodbye to Jimin. ( ...for now.)
Thanks for reading!

Love you!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn