The princess and the sexy visitor

You opened your eyes and experienced the feeling of waking up with a smile on your face. The endorphin and dopamin were probably rushing through your blood, 'cause you felt really good today. You rolled over to hug G-dragon, but he wasn't there. You suddenly felt the pungent scent of coffee prickling in your nose, and you went downstairs to take a look. G-dragon was sitting at the kitchen table, drinking an espresso and reading the newspaper. The real newspaper, not on his phone. It looked a bit ridiculous, cute and charming at the same time. You settled yourself down on his lap and received a kiss. "Anything exciting to read?", you asked while looking his cute morning-face. "Pandas are officially extinct." You furrowed your brows. "No...Right?" He laughed and shook his head. "I'm kidding. Their numbers have risen. I think they're not even endangered anymore."
You were thinking about this quite interesting fact when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." You ran towards the door in your green silk pajama dress and opened. You saw a sexy body, with an arm attached to it...To that arm, a hand, in that hand, a huge bouquet of flowers blocking the visitor's face. You took the beautiful flowers from the visitor and revealed one of your most precious smiles. Jimin.

A few moments later, you were in a pretty awkward situation. Jimin had joined you and G-dragon at the kitchen table, and G-dragon kept staring angrily at Jimin, then straightening his newspaper, sighing and reading with furrowed brows. Jimin wasn't bothered by his at all, he was telling you all about why he'd come: "When I heard about your accident and the hospital and stuff, I was so worried! Are you alright? So I thought, why don't I go and visit my Darling and we could do something fun?" You smiled at his enthusiasm and nodded. "That sounds nice." G-dragon cleared his throat in a very unsubtle way and you remembered something. "Oh right. I can't leave the mansion during the competition without the managers' approval." Jimin wrinkled his nose and sighed. "You're right..."
It was silent for a while, the only sound was the wrinkling of Ji-yong's newspaper. Then, Jimin's face changed into that 'I've got an idea!'-face, and you leaned closer towards him to hear his apparently fabulous idea. "What about a cocktail party?!" You raised your eyebrows and felt some laughter bubbling up inside of you. "It's 10 a.m.!"
"So what? Pajama-cocktail party!" You really started laughing now and you looked at G-dragon, who was mumbling something about 'seducingwithalcoholsostupididot'. "I'm sorry Jimin, I'm just not that much of an alcohol-lover to drink cocktails before lunch." Jimin waved his index finger in front of your nose and poked it. "No worries. How about a virgin mojito? No alcohol for you."

20 minutes later, Jimin was showing you how to make a perfect virgin mojito. "So, to make a perfect virgin mojito or nojito as they call it, you just use mint leaves, sugar, limes, syrup, ginger ale, grapefruit juice and lots of ice." He scooped the ingredients into the mixing thingy and starting shaking in a professional way. "That's so cool! Why can you even do that, it's like you're some kind of go-", you stopped talking just in time, but he'd heard it. "A god?", he grinned. "I know. It's not that difficult, why don't you try?" He handed it over and you tried to shake it. Obviously, you failed. The mixing thingy leaked and the sticky drink splashed all over your silk pajama dress. Jimin turned around and laughed his ass off. He wiped the tears from his eyes but kept laughing so hard, you just had to start laughing with him. He suddenly went serious again and blushed. You followed his eyes and looked at your- Oh God. Your dress was totally sticking to your body and revealing A LOT. You looked up again and saw Jimin licking his lips. A wave of lust mixed with fear splashed over you just like the mojito did. Fear of G-dragon coming in right now. Speaking of the devil...The door opened and G-dragon came in, looking at you, your body, Jimin's red cheeks and back at you. There were a lot of things in his eyes, but you recognized disappointment and anger.

Oh no! Why is it always at the worst time that he comes?
Thanks for reading,

Love you!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn