The princess throws a party

It was about 4 o'clock when you and G-dragon were both sitting on the posh sofa trying not to die of boredom. "Entertain meee." ,G-dragon moaned and he started poking you. "Stop it! I don't know anything to do. Poking me doesn't help." You looked at him, angrily. He grunted and rolled around on the sofa. "It stopped raining.", you said, "Why don't we throw a party?". You had his attention and kept explaining: "It's still pretty nice outside, what about a pool party? You can invite all your friends and of course the other members of BigBang." He thought about that. "But...are you going to invite friends? By the way, I don't want every man on this planet seeing you in your bathing suit..." He sounded like he had already declared the plan dead. "Oh, Boo! Don't worry, I only have eyes for you and they are your friends. If you ask them nicely not to look at me, they won't. Who's going to look at me, anyway? I'm not a model or a cutie, so no worries." He turned at you with a face of "are-you-serious?" after you said that. "Sweet Pea, you don't know how damn hot you are."

"Which one..." You mumbled to yourself. Three bathing suits ( like hell you were going to wear a bikini, G-dragon wouldn't approve. ) were laying on the bed in front of you.

Option A: A blue bathing suit with a deep V-neck, a subtle triangle-pattern and a bow in your neck, were the straps are tied together.
Option B: A green and blue bathing suit, no straps and a sweetheart neckline with a fish scale pattern. (you coudn't decide if that was cool mermaid-looking or weird fish-looking. )
Option C: A red bathing suit with an off-the shoulders-top and a cute cross pattern in a darker red. ( it reminded you of the dress Mona had made for you. ) It was a bit tight, though...But that made your butt look nice, so whatever.
After a long decision-making process, including G-dragon's opinion ( Boo, do you think I look better in red or in blue? ), you chose the red bathing suit, option C. You wore a light summer dress in black above it and tied your hair up into a messy bun. Afterwards, you decided to go and invite some guests.
"Yes, you only have to bring a towel and your bathing suit...Bye, Emily!" You hung up and crossed the last guest of your list. 7 of your friends could come, 3 lived too far away and 2 had something to do. After that, you went to the kitchen, just in time to hear G-dragon say: "Alright. Yeah, I understand. Have fun." You pulled up an eyebrow at him. he sighed and said: "T.O.P. can't come, he wants to spend more time with his girl." "Oh, that's so sweet of him! And everybody else?" He looked at his piece of paper. "I have 10 guests coming, 2 girls, a few school friends, a few colleagues and the rest of BigBang." You nodded, but realized: "Colleagues, does that mean more k-pop idols?-kyaaa!"

The music was so loud, the water in the pool danced to it as well. "I think everyone of my guests is here!" You screamed in Ji-yong's ear. "Mine are as well! Anyways, why are you wearing such a sexy bathing suit, your ass looks like a better version of Kim Kardashian's!", he yelled back. "I'm sorry Boo, you said red looks the best on me!" He grunted and looked at his friends, splashing in the pool drinking champagne and laughing at a joke. "If someone makes a move on you, I'm going to punch him so hard the champagne comes back up. And, I'm going to punish you afterwards for wearing that bathing suit!" You laughed at him and said: "What kind of punishment?" He smirked and grabbed the behind he had complained about with both hands. "Just be prepared.." You giggled and kissed him before jumping in the swimming pool. Your friends laughed and giggled. "Hey Y/n, looks like you got yourself a delicacy!" Everyone looked at G-dragon like he was some kind of food in the supermarket and they were trying to decide if they should buy him or not. "Yeah, he's handsome" Nicole said, "But what is he wearing?" All the heads turned again, to look at the swimming trunks G-dragon was wearing. Yellow with orange goldfish on them. "He has a very particular sense of fashion.", you said.
"Excuse me, ladies, may I join the conversation? It looks like you're talking about my colleague." Daesung, also a member of BigBang, squeezed himself in between you and Samantha. "We weren't gossiping! We were just admiring his swimming trunks." you said. "Alright, I believe you. You're Y/n, right? Ji-yong talks a lot about you in the studio." "Really?" You blushed and a few of your friends cooed. You almost told them how childish that was, but they were just having fun. "Y/n, can I have another glass of champagne? It's really good." Daesung said while swinging his empty glass in front of you. (-How barbaric-) You nodded and gathered some other empty glasses from your friends before getting out of the pool and walking towards the table with champagne and snacks. "I'll help you." Daesung had followed you. You smiled at him. "That's nice of you." You were filling Nicole's glass when he suddenly reached for your chin, grabbed it and turned your head towards his. "Everything for a cute girl.", he smirked. You were just about to push him off and give a feminist-speech when you heard a loud thud and he was gone. Looking around, you saw him on the ground with a crooked, bleeding nose. "What just happened?" You looked up and saw G-dragon, with a face of disgust and blood on his fist, getting ready for a second punch. Oh no.

The perfect Dragon protects his princess <3 How cute, and barbaric!
Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the sweet and funny comments.

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn