The princess in distress

My Dear,

I'm sorry, but I'm not doing a Valentine's day special. Please don't kill me.
If I write something about Valentine's day, I'll only get more depressed 'cause I'm alone on Valentine's day.
( not exactly alone, I mean, I have my ice cream and chocolate and my series :D..and you guys of course! <3 )
And, I'm not really a Valentine's day-person. I think you should do nice things for each other every day of the year.

Thanks for being so patient, enjoy this chapter.

xoxo

The princess in distress

After a long and emotional day you're definitely allowed to sleep in. A lot of tears were shed yesterday, so it was already 11 o'clock when you woke up. You turned around and discovered an empty space, where did G-dragon go? You almost fell out of the bed, stumbled towards the bathroom and did everything like a drunken old lady until you had taken a shower. You felt a lot better when your hair smelled like your favourite shampoo and when you'd chosen a comfy but cute outfit. A lovely scent made you go downstairs, to the kitchen. You found a plate full of fruit in small pieces and a mountain of muffins with blueberries and chocolate frosting. There was a blue sticky note next to a fork:

My lovely Sweet Pea,

I'm sorry! I have to attend a meeting with the managers about our new music video.
I'll be back by 1-2 o'clock, and I'll bring some normal tea with me. (text me which kind you like best.)
Enjoy the muffins! Ah, I prepared some fruit for you as well because like that it kinda looks more healthy.

XX, Ji-yong

You giggled when you imagined him writing this. You ate the fruit with a smile on your lips and took a muffin upstairs. After chatting with Nicole for a bit, you looked outside and saw the swimming pool at the back of the garden. The sun was shining, it was warm outside and there wasn't any wind, it seemed like the perfect day for a swim.

An hour later, after admiring all the flowers and butterflies in the garden, you stood in front of the big wooden chest with the bathing suits, bikinis and swimming trunks in it. "Nobody's home!", you thought. "I can wear whatever I want to wear...". Because he was gone, G-dragon couldn't sneak up on you and be mad at you for "showing to much of that lovely, irresistable body of yours" ( his words ).
You chose a blue bikini with red bows on your hips and a small bow inbetween your breasts. The water was warm, it was almost like a hot spring. You felt your muscles relax and you floated on your back in the middle of the pool. Half an hour and a few laps later you noticed a small, black remote next to the wooden chest. "Huh? I never saw that before..." You swam towards the side of the swimming pool and reached for it. It had a few buttons on it, with things like 'temp.' and 'lights' on it. You tried out a few of the buttons and saw the lights changing color, from deep blue to enchanting red. When you pushed the one with 'bubb.' on it, bubbles appeared in one corner of the swimming pool. It was like a mini-Jacuzzi over there. You swam towards it and lounged in the corner, untill you felt something floating past you. You lazily opened one eye. Nothing to see...Except for your bikini top, floating towards the other side of the swimming pool, then disappearing in the filter. Your mouth fell wide open and you quickly covered your naked breasts.

It wasn't like retrieving it was such a big deal to you, there wasn't anybody that could see it anyways, but the thought of G-dragon coming home while you were pulling your bikini top from the filter, with nothing but your arms to cover you...."So embarrassing!" You sighed and looked around. You were wondering what time it was and if you still had some time left before Ji-yong arrived, when your question was answered. "Sweet Pea?"

You slowly turned around and saw G-dragon looking at you, with a mix of laughter and confusion on his face. "What....Are you doing? I never took you for the monokini-type.." He had to bite his lip to hide his smile. You blushed bright red and pouted. "N-No! It's not like that! My bikini top...", you stuttered while pointing at the filter. There was a second of silence, but G-dragon broke that silence by laughing until he cried. His laughter, cackling and husky as always, kept going on for a few minutes. Then, he walked towards the filter, took out your bikini top and handed it over. You quickly exited the pool, with cheeks as red as a ripe tomato. When you tried to hurry up and run towards the mansion, G-dragon shook his head and grabbed your wrist, still laughing. "That really made my day, Darling." He hugged you, not caring about his clothes getting wet. "Do you know why I call you Sweet Pea?", he asked against your throat. You shook your head and swallowed. " 'Cause you taste so sweet..." He kissed you in the cutest way, then lifted you in the air like it was nothing. While he hummed a song, he twirled around with you in his arms. The sun heated up your skin and G-dragon heated up your heart. It was a perfect day to be in love.

So adorable! Did you enjoy this chapter?

Love y'all!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn