The second challenge: loyalty -part 2

"What's happening?" You'd shouted that question for over a million times in your mind while eating breakfast with Jimin. Park Jimin, BTS, suddenly in the mansion, suddenly being very seductive towards you. After eating with him, you went to do the dishes. He followed you, like a little kid following his mother. "Can I help you with something?" "N-No! It's alright..." He hummed and smirked at your stuttering. You bent over to load the dishwasher and suddenly, he stood next to you, handing some dishes. "It's the least I can do after you prepared me such a delicious meal." You smiled at him, saying: "Thank you, that's very sweet." His eyes widened. "Woah! You've got such a cute smile!" He chuckled when he say you blushing. After placing all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, you were about to get up from your bend-over position, when he suddenly stood behind you, whispering: "Let's go and have some fun now." You were startled and almost tripped and fell. His fast reflexes saved you in time, because he firmly grabbed your hips and pulled you towards him. "Don't fall!" When he saw you blushing again, he added: "For me.", with an adorable smirk.

You were kinda getting tired of this, so you brushed off his hands and frowned at him. "Don't be so cheesy." He frowned at you in a playful way, laughed and pouted. "Sorry..." He tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear and poked your cheek. "As I said, let's go and have some fun."

He invited you for a walk in the garden, offering you his arm like a real gentleman. You hesitated for a bit, but then you loosely took it. When you were walking past the beautiful trees and flowers, he cleared his throat and began giving you a tour in his best tour-guide voice. "When you turn your head 90 degrees towards the east... No, I mean the other east, you see a beautiful...bush...with a lot of red berries hanging from its branches. The scientific name is...Buchius Reddus Berrilius?" You giggled at his cute attempt and his eyes sparkled when he heard it. "And over there, you see the magnificent magnolia tree, did you know the legend says that when a unicorn pees somewhere, the next year, a magnolia tree will sprout there?" You looked at him, astonished. "Really?" After staring at you for a few seconds, he started laughing really loud. "No! I'm sorry but I made that up!" He poked your cheek and laughed at your angry expression. "Don't make a fool out of me!", you said, while punching his arm. He laughed at you and pretended that your punch had really hurt him. You giggled when you saw his 'I'm dying from your punch'-expression and you stuck your tongue out at him.

When he noticed the pool, he shouted: "First one gets to kiss the other one!" and he ran towards it. "Nooo-!", you yelled but you did go after him. You heard a loud 'woo-hoow!' when he noticed he was first. When you arrived, you bent over leaning on your knees to catch your breath. You stood up straight again, but immediately regretted it because you saw Jimin. He was taking off his t-shirt, breathing heavily and exposing a muscular, caramel-colored back. He looked over his shoulder and smirked in a devilish way while slowly sliding down his pants. You blurted out a few unrecognizable sounds and quickly turned around, your back facing him. You heard him laugh a little, and a few moments later, you heard a splash. "Y/n! Come, the water's warm!" You shook your head. "And I'm still waiting for my kiss!"

You decided to sit down next to the swimming pool while sticking your feet in the water. He smiled and swam towards you, grabbing your feet with his hands. "If you dare to pull me in, I will hit you." He grinned and pretended to think about it. "What are you actually doing here?", you asked him the question that had been bothering you. He shook his head, placed his hands on the edge of the pool, inbetween your legs and pushed himself up untill his face was a few inches away from yours. "Don't you like me?"

Oh no, can you resist Jimin? (I don't think I can...)
Good luck!
Love you <3

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn