The princess and the Dragon's sneaky plan

You found yourself a bit disappointed because of G-dragon's absence. But you straightened up and walked towards the bathroom. It was a very luxurious one. The floor was tiled with marble and the whole left wall was filled with hanging plants. In the middle of the bathroom, there was a huge, antique bath with silver paws as support. You filled the bathtub with warm water and added a bit of your favourite essential oil, making the whole room smell like it. Your muscles relaxed as you slithered into the water. "Aaaah..." You rested your head and closed your eyes, thinking about your current situation. This was indeed better than your little apartment in Busan, with the loud club beneath it. Only your "roommate" here was a bit...strange.
Not that you didn't like G-dragon, No! You adored him. But living with him made you weird and unpredictable. You frowned at the things you normally wouldn't do. "I kissed him the first night I met him...And afterwards we frikkin' spooned?!?" You thought. "He better not think I did all that just because he's famous.. I must look like a total fangirly-slut towards him.."
"What to do, what to do.....Ask for a bit of space? Like I'll keep that up." You laughed and you blew your fingers dry before you grabbed the book you had placed next to the bath. "For him, this is just a game..."

G-dragon's POV

"Yeah...and the roses over there..." I pointed towards the corner of the dining room. "Excusez-moi monsieur, where do you want me?" The tall violin guy asked. "Why did I hire a french violin player? I can't even speak french!"I thought and turned towards him. "Umm...là-bas, s'il vous plaît..." I directed him towards the right side of the room.
I prayed that Y/n wasn't out of her bath yet. I had made up an excuse so she wouldn't suspect anything, but I was actually planning a date for her. And for me of course. I wanted us to really bond. If she wanted to, just as friends but I had really grown accustomed to her in the past weekend. It felt like I had already met her. I worried that she didn't like me, because of the mistake I made. I kissed her, too early...But that kiss... I grinned. When Y/n would be done bathing, everything would be ready.
A dress was prepared for her, and I organized a fancy lunch -with french violin guy- and a movie afterwards. Because she wasn't allowed to go anywhere, I prepared it all in the mansion. The lunch in the dining room and the movie in the old library with a big, hired screen.
Will she accept my invitation?

Your POV

When the water went cold, you came out of the bathtub. After you dried your hair and let it fall down in loose waves, you put on some light makeup and planned to take a walk in the garden and take some selfies. You opened the door of the bathroom, into the bedroom and saw a mysterious box on the bed. "Is that for me?" You thought. After staring at it for a while, you decided to open it. There was a short, flowery dress inside. You put it on, and stood in front of the mirror. The fabric waved around your thighs and let your shoulders exposed. A blue and pink flower pattern gave it a fresh spring feeling. You took some high sandals out of the closet before you were satisfied with your outfit. After skipping towards the door, you opened it and were startled. Before your door, Ji-yong awaited. He was wearing a jeans combined with a white shirt. He grinned at you, combed his hair back with his fingers and offered you his arm. "We're going on a date" He said and smiled shyly at you. You beamed back and took his hand. "Let's go then!"