The princess prepares dinner

G-dragon kissed you, surprising you, pleasing you. The passion of his kiss made you melt in his arms. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer, earning a husky, dark moan from him. He stopped kissing you to push his face against your neck. "Don't leave me..." He said. Muffled, because he said it against the bare skin of your neck. You nodded and felt a satisfied hum against your throat. You could barely stand on your legs, drugged by the kiss and his smell. Fresh, like lemon, and deep, like a man. He was your drug, and you were addicted. Deciding if that was good or not, you realized that it was too late for you to go to rehab.

"Excuse me, lovebirds, but I have to take Y/n's measurements and get started on her dress! And, Ji-yong, don't you have to be with your designer?" Mona said suddenly, blushing and obviously ashamed. "I'm so sorry Mona! you're right...Bye ..." Ji-yong kissed your cheek and hurried off. "I'm sorry, he just-" You tried to explain, but Mona hushed you. "Don't worry my love, I have been young as well!" You looked at Mona and saw her sparkling eyes and sweet smile. So comforting. "Mona, what kind of costume are you going to make for me?" You asked. Mona smiled and said: "It's a surprise Y/n, but I'll give you a hint: let's just say that I like playing with words, and names..."

"Words and names...Words and names? Am I going as a dictionary?" You mumbled in yourself while the driver took you back home. The driver, Gabriël, laughed. "I don't think so, Madame Mona just likes to make a costume that fits you, or your name. I'm sure it will be beautiful." You turned to him after these words and tilted your head. "My name? Is there anything about it?" Gabriël smiled at you. "No miss, but Mister Kwon has a name that refers to something: Ji-yong. He even chose a stage-name that links to his real name!" Your mouth fell open. "Gosh, am I that stupid?" You asked. "No, miss,you would have come up with it, I'm sure."

After a while, you arrived at the mansion and after you thanked Gabriël, you waved him off . While you were in the kitchen, in search for a snack, your phone chimed. You had a text from G-dragon.

Hey, I'm going to be a bit late, my designer, Anna, lives at the other side of South-Korea (-_-). I'll be there in two hours
x- Ji-yong

You didn't remember giving him your phone number, but you just went with it. "He's back in two hours...." You looked at the clock hanging in front of you. "It's 4.30 now, that gives me enough time to prepare dinner..." After looking up a bunch of things on the internet, you decided to make some tagliatelle-pasta with a creamy shrimp and tomato sauce. As dessert, you would try a recipe for fluffy donuts with a sweet banana topping.

"I did it! Yaay!" You made a little victory dance around the kitchen table. On the counter, you had placed your perfect donuts. The whole kitchen smelled like banana and crispy dough. "Mmmmh... " You took some pics ( instaworthy donuts, yes! ) and kept sniffing the deliciousness. "Oh my dear lord..." You almost drooled over them. "Oh, the sauce!" You turned around and looked into the saucer. After a taste-test, you added some chili-powder and stirred. "I remember he likes spicy things..." You looked around happily. Everything was ready, the table was set, the pasta ready to boil, the donuts cooling off, ... "It smells really nice in here! Like banana and...shrimp?" G-dragon came to greet you in the kitchen. "How sweet! Did you cook for me?" he grinned. "I did, will you accept it?" you asked. "Why do you even ask?" He placed a kiss on your nose.

"It's delicious! I'll better keep you now, I don't want anyone else eating your art." He smiled at you and took another bite. His tongue showed for a moment, as he licked a bit of sauce from the corner of his mouth. "That looks even more delicious than the pasta..." You thought, blushing afterwards. "I'm glad you like it."
Afterwards, you took the empty plates and proceeded tot the kitchen. "He ate a lot of pasta, can we still eat dessert?" You thought. You felt nice being able to cook for someone. Especially for him. "Shall I help you?" He suddenly whispered in your ear, dazzling you. "Oh! No, I'm alright." You smiled at him, making his eyes spark. "But I want to help you..."
He said ,chuckling, and he grabbed you by your hips and lifted you on the kitchen counter, then stood in between your legs. "Wait, wha-" He quickly covered your mouth with his and you tasted the passion and the tomato sauce. You wrapped your legs around him and just had to kiss him back, remembering vaguely that you had put the donuts on the counter you were sitting on right now.

Will you ever get the banana-frosting stains out of your pants? Or will your butt keep smelling like banana if you wear them? Are you looking forward to the next part? I hope you do!
Love y'all!
(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn