CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (^o^)

Merry Christmas!
Here's a Christmas special, especially for you!
This doesn't really affect the story, but it has taken place.
Let's take you back two years ago, Christmas day, 6 o'clock.

________________________________________________

"Come on, hurry!", Nicole said while she poked the taxi driver's shoulder. He looked at her, angrily, but he did drive a bit faster. "I'm so excited!" Nicole beamed at you. "Yeah, I am too." A few days ago you two had arrived in Japan, to go and watch BigBang's Christmas concert in the Tokyo Dome this evening. Now, you were on your way and Nicole almost cried of happiness. "It's really going to be a-ma-zing!", she kept screaming in your ear, and the taxi driver's ear. Finally, you arrived at the huge Tokyo Dome, and you looked at it for a moment. "So huge!" Groups of screaming/crying fans were running inside. A bit scared, you grabbed Nicole's hand and you both went inside. Lightsticks ready, sparkling dresses, voices ready to sing along. "Let's do this!", Nicole said before you were amazed by your idols appearing on stage. In real life. You didn't even hear the whole crowd scream as you saw them wave and chuckle at the fans going crazy. Best. Christmas. Ever.

Both you and Nicole were waiting for a taxi afterwards, in front of the Dome. You two giggled and talked about the fantastic concert you had just experienced. "They sing so good! And to dance at the same time, how do they manage?" "I know! And when they started singing Christmas songs and the whole crowd sang along... I barely knew the lyrics but it was still amazing." "Right! And that one dance move..You know.." You and Nicole remembered the spicy dance move and you both blushed. Nicole giggled and pulled you a bit further away from the crowd. It seemed like a whole city of people wanted to catch a taxi to get home. "Maybe if we walk to the other side of the Dome, we'll be able to get a taxi? I think less people go there.", you suggested. Nicole nodded and you went for a small stroll together. The night was pretty cold, but you had a big, cozy scarf.
The other side of the dome was almost deserted. A few people with huge bags and mouth masks were standing there, looking on their phones. "Stay here, I'm going to whistle for a cab over there." Nicole ran off after saying that, leaving you alone with the weird people. You saw her standing in the middle of the street, whistling at a taxi and waving at him. When the taxi just drove on, she showed him her middle finger and booed. You giggled at her. Nicole was from New York, but the taxi's here behaved a bit different from the typical yellow "cabs" in New York. Suddenly, a black car parked right besides her, and the people next to you with the mouth masks ran towards it. The first four got in, but the last one just stood there. With the driver in the car as well, he couldn't get in anymore. He crossed his arms and tapped his foot. The rest just laughed at him, closed the doors and the car drove off. "Seriously?!", you heard him yell. He turned around at Nicole ( still whistling for a taxi ) looked at her for a moment, then turned around at you. In the faint light you could see that he was wearing a black leather mouth mask and a crimson-red hat. Black, ripped pants and a big, fuzzy, gray sweater made his "casual-chic" look complete. He walked towards you, and you started fidgeting with your silver mini dress. When he finally reached you, he gave you his hand, which you shaked, and said: "Hello, do you know how to get a taxi? Your friend over there looks like she won't get any luck whistling like that..." He sounded a bit muffled because of the mask. You smiled warmly at him. "Nicole's just a bit odd, but I like her that way. You can join us in the taxi if you want. my name's Y/n, nice to meet you." He smiled at you, ( or at least you thought so, his mouth was covered by that mouth mask but his eyes sparkled ) saying: "My name's Kwon Ji-yo-...I mean Kwon Ji-yang." He looked a bit scared after saying that. "Oh, that's almost the same name as Bigbang's G-dragon! What a coincidence! I watched his concert this evening, it was amazing!" you said, and he laughed. "Really? What did you like about it?" While you began telling him your whole list of awesome moments, you suddenly heard Nicole scream: "Hey girl, good luck with that cutie!" You looked up and saw Nicole hanging out of the window of a taxi, laughing and telling the driver to get going. "Nooo! Nicole you stupid-" You took a few steps towards the taxi but it was already too late. She left you here with the mouth mask-guy. You groaned in annoyance and took out your phone. "I think I have a taxi-app on here somewhere."

About an hour later -damn that stupid Nicole- you and Ji-yang finally settled down in a taxi. You noticed that he was a bit sweaty and that he looked tired. "Are you alright?" "Did you notice it just now? I just went to the...gym with my friends." You nodded and thought that you actually didn't really mind him being sweaty, the combination of testosterone and his citrus-like smelling aftershave made the taxi smell like man. Like sexy man. The driver looked at the both of you to get the address when your phone chimed. It was Nicole.

Y/n, I'm really sorry about what I did, but you were doing so well with that cutie! Are you coming to a late Christmas party at Nina's house? Bring the cutie! xx
You turned at Ji-yang. "Would you like to come to a Christmas party with me? I know it's sudden but my friend just invited you." He thought about that for a minute, then agreed. "I don't feel like hanging out with my friends now anyways. They just drove off with that car leaving me behind!" You laughed at him and told the taxi driver where to go.

The music was just oozing out of the windows when you and Ji-yang arrived at Nina's place. Two girls were standing next to the door, making out and a guy was throwing up in the flowerpot next to those girls. "Nice." Ji-yang said, and you giggled. "I know, this is actually not my kind of party, but Nicole insisted for us to come." You went inside and the living room was packed with dancing, sweating bodies. You decided not to even try finding Nicole between all those people and you took Ji-yang's hand and pulled him towards the kitchen. There, you suddenly let go of his hand, saying: "I'm sorry." "It's alright.", he replied, looking around in the kitchen. On the counters there was a load of leftovers and empty wineglasses. Stuffing, gravy, turkey, mashed potatoes...You almost drooled on the floor. You suddenly noticed the door of the fridge. It was standing wide open, but was closed and Nicole revealed herself with a huge turkey-leg in her hand. "Oh there you are!" she said and she took a huge bite. "And ywou brought tha cwutie!" You rolled your eyes at her talking with her mouth stuffed, but suddenly she started laughing an she almost choked while pointing at something above you. "Mwswlu!" she said. "First swallow, then speak, I don't understand you!" Nicole laughed even harder after she heard you saying that. "Mwist-mistletoe!" You and Ji-yang looked up, and indeed, there was a huge branch of mistletoe hanging above you. "You know what you have to do!" Nicole said, shaking and almost rolling on the floor laughing. you looked at Ji-yang. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to, just ignore her-" He interrupted you: "Don't be silly. It's tradition! But, you can't see my face though." You frowned at him. "Why not?", you asked him. "Just...just accept it, okay?" He put his left hand over your eyes, it felt warm and dry. You heard a rustling noise when he put off his mouth mask and you heard Nicole inhale sharply while saying: "No, that can't be true..Y/n, it's-". Ji-yang made a shush-sound at her and you felt his face come closer afterwards. His breath warmed up your lips as he hesitated for a moment, before saying: "Merry Christmas" in a voice you recognized, but coudn't tell whose it was. His lips finally pressed onto yours, hard and longing for more. He kissed your cheek as well, afterwards. He took his hand from your eyes but turned around to quickly for you to see his face. You were astonished by the cute and sweet kiss for far too long, as he had already left when you woke up. He was gone. Was he just a Christmas miracle? Would you ever see him again? And were did you recognize him from? An unsolved mystery.

Yaaay, Christmas special finished!
I think it's pretty obvious who the cutie really is, but you didn't know in this chapter!
So naive, so cute...You didn't know that you were going to meet again, two years later, brought together by a competition.
Merry Christmas!

(゚ ̄з ̄)∗∗ xoxo, Gwendolyn