Prologue & Chap 1 - 11th birthday!

*A fair warning here; I won't be doing Hagrid's accent since I'm not good at it but I hope you enjoy the first chapter!*

Age by Book and Movie Beginning to Ends

Prologue (Chapter one through seven)- 11
Sorcerer's Stone- 13
Chamber of Secrets- 14
Prisoner of Azakban- 15
Goblet of Fire- 16
Order of the Phoenix- 17
Half Blood Prince- 18
Deathly Hallows 1 & 2- 19 nearing 20

*October 31 on Privet Drive*

A lone owl sat on the street sign to Privet Drive as an old yet wise wizard came out of the shadows created by the cold night while a gray tabby cat sat on the curb. The old wizard took out a lighter like device that stole the street light's lights one by one til it was pitch black, the tabby meowed at the old wizard whom looked down at the feline. "I should have known that you would have been here...Professor McGonagall." The wise wizard said as the cat shifted from a feline to a stern looking witch in emerald green robes. "Good evening, Professor Dumbledore." She said while they walked side by side. "Are the rumors true, Albus?" Mcgonagall asked Dumbledore. "I'm afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad." Dumbledore said as Mcgonagall looked at him scared. "And the girl and boy?" She asked while the man smiled lightly. "Hagrid is bringing them." He said as Mcgonagall looked skeptical. "Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" She questioned while they walked up to the house of Vernon, Petunia and Dudley Dursley. "Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life." Once that was said a motorcycle engine whirred in the sky before landing on the ground ground in front of the two professors. Hagrid was a huge tall man draped in different animal skins yet on his chest held two little surprises as he removed his protective eye goggles. "Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor Mcgonagall." Hagrid said as he carefully got off the bike and walked over "No problems I trust, Hagrid?" Dumbledore asked as Hagrid replied. "No, sir. Little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake them." Mcgonagall held of the first bundle which a little girl slept peacefully in as Dumbledore hold the second bundle which contained a baby boy sleeping as well. "There you go." Mcgonagall and Dumbledore walked towards the front porch step. "Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving them here with them? She's my goddaughter." Mcgonagall said while looking at the sleeping girl's short h/c hair. "The only family by blood they have left." Dumbledore said as Mcgonagall stopped in front of the step. "They'll be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their names." She said honestly as the girl stirred in her sleep. "Exactly. They'll be far better off growing up away from all of that. Until they both are ready." Dumbledore slowly placed the boy down onto the step as Mcgonagall looked down at the girl one last time before kissing her forehead lightly then placed her beside the boy to whom the girl held onto the boy's tiny hand in her own. Hagrid sniffled crying as Dumbledore and Mcgonagall looked at Hagrid. "There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all." Dumbledore said before the two professors looked down at the sleeping children while Dumbledore placed a letter to Mr. & Mrs. Dursley on the child's blankets. "Good luck...Y/n and Harry Potter." Dumbledore said as they looked at the children's lighting bolt shaped scars on their foreheads. The next morning Petunia went outside to get the newspaper and milk bottles only to find her niece and nephew sleeping peacefully. The woman quickly picked them up and brought them inside while Vernon looked up at his wife from feeding their son, Dudley to see his niece and nephew then the letter to which he opened it and read it out loud. Petunia cried for weeks but stopped when she noticed Y/n making Dudley and Harry float in the air with Vernon getting them back down then she picked up her niece whom smiled at her. "We'll raise your children, Lily. I promise little sister." Petunia said as the girl made her smile again.