Chap 16 - Back to Hogwarts

Y/n POV

I pulled my trolley along with Fred and George as we ran down King's Cross station. "We are so late! Why did I let you boys talk me into helping you with the prank sweets late into the night!" I yelled at my boys as we ran towards platforms nine and ten, I quickly kiss Harry's forehead then ran into the wall with Fred and George beside me. The Prefects took our luggage as Lily and O/n slept in their cages as we ran into our compartment and I sat down winded in between Cedric and Lee. "Made it in time, whew!" I said as Ginny walked into our compartment. "Come on in Gin." I watched the little redhead girl come in the compartment and sit beside her brothers smiling nervously at me.

*************

Y/n talked to Ginny mostly throughout the train ride til Herimone showed up looking frazzled. "Excuse me gents and lady." Y/n said and walked towards Hermione back to the golden trio's compartment beside her own. "Mione what's wrong and where are Harry and Ron?" Y/n asked comforting the worried second year. "I don't know honestly and I can't find them anywhere." They heard screams outside as the girls looked over at the window seeing Harry clinging for life by Mr. Weasley's flying car door. "Well at least we know where they are and no doubt Ronnie is going to be getting a howler for this." Y/n said shaking in fear as she left to get Ginny so she could fully met Hermione and they could have a girl talk.

Once the train arrived at Hogwarts, Y/n, Ginny and Herimone walked out of the train and towards the docks to drop Ginny off before heading to the carriages heading to Hogwarts. Herimone sat with Y/n and Cedric as Fred, George and Lee sat opposite of them while the girls explained what they had seen. As they arrived at the castle Y/n left to look for Ron and Harry before hearing thumps echoing the corridors. "The Whomping willow, oh no." She said before running down the hall and outside seeing Ron and Harry thrown from the car as it fled into the forest. "You two get in more trouble than I do, honestly." She said til she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Mr.Filch, kindly remove your fugly hands from me or else." She said as the aging caretaker did as she said since he knew that she meant every word before taking Harry and Ron away with her following them to the potions classroom. The eldest Potter could hear Professor Severus Snape yelling at the new second years as she walked into the classroom clearing her throat lightly this making the four individuals look at her. "Evening uncle Snape, I came to take Ron and Harry back to the Gryffindor dormitory tower." She said with a smile before her and Snape began to argue about possible expelling Ron and Harry from Hogwarts until Minnie and Dumbledore walked in the room. Y/n smiled in triumph as the headmaster sassed Severus Snape about the wizarding world's laws while Minnie took Ron and Harry away she spoke to the professors about what happened over the summer. "Then we must keep a watchful eye on the events this year, Y/n. You may go to your dorm for a good night's sleep." Dumbledore said as Snape escorted her back down the corridors.

"What's wrong Uncle, your more cranky than usual?" Y/n asked looking at the dark broody man. Snape sighed as he rubbed his forehead lightly. "Your brother is a pain as your father was when I was your age. Understand Y/n I've no problem with you it's just..." He was cut off by the third year girl hugging him. "I know, I miss them too. Ever day now when I look in the mirror I see my mum in me more and more yet also my dad. I'm scared uncle more then I let on but I've got to be strong to protect everyone I love and care about, even you." She said honestly before walking over to Hilary (the fat lady) saying the password and walked inside only to get tackled hugged by her lion friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Severus Snape POV

I slowly shook my head slightly before smiling somewhat. "Miss Potter truly takes after both James and Lily, Severus." Dumbledore said behind me. "Y/n truly is like Lily in some ways yet also she's her own person and I hope she stays that way." I told Dumbledore before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n laughed softly as she pushed Fred and George Weasley off of her before getting and prying Lee off of her waist. Peeves laughed softly since the new first years were asleep. "Alright boys, let's plan a few pranks for the third year and our best one yet." Y/n said smiling happily as the boys blushed slightly while she didn't notice it. Now at the age of thirteen, the young mischievous girl the three became friends with was now a teenager blooming in more ways than one as her petite body was a bit more taller and her curves were more developed than last year. "Why are you fellas staring at me? Your faces are red blimey what is wrong with you three, Cedric and the other boys around here?" She asked while obviously before heading up to bed.