Chap 21 - Aunt Marge & Black Dog

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

So far the summer at Privet Drive has been good for Harry and I, except that O/n passed away. I knew it was going to happen eventually since she's been sickly and growing weaker so Harry and I buried her in the backyard, I only had Lily now but I have been letting her free fly a lot. Ha, she would return at night with letters from Fred, George, Angel, Katie, Lee and Cedric. Aunt Petunia is bonding well with Dobby whom now wears a suit of black that I had made him with Harry's first year tie, the little cutie made himself a room under the staircase as well fixing the dust problem in it along with helping with the house work and true to my word, I pay him a gold galleon every two weeks. Dobby says that he is happy to serve the Potter/Dursley family yet he mainly follows me around calling me, Lady Y/n. Apparently since I'm the first born of my family's bloodline I was given a title by my and Harry's grandmother when she was still alive. The Potter family Mansion and the ruins house at Godric's Hollow belonged to me once I become seventeen years old in March. I plan on splitting everything with Harry as our parents would have wanted it. Over the summer Cedric had taken me out on picnic dates and we would spend time together at my home with Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia constantly asking him questions about how much he loves me and vice versa, his parents absolutely loved me although his father is a bit self centered on his son. I would visit Diagon Alley with Fred, George and Lee as we would plan out our pranks this year along with perfecting the joke sweets, potions and gags that Fred, George and I have been working on since we first met, I also messed with Freddie constantly as he blushed redder than his family's famous red hair since we've all grown into a bit more the lads had no more baby fat on them along with their muscles standing out a bit more along with them getting taller before the Weasley clan left to Egypt, thanks to Arthur. And as for me well...I've turned quite a few heads even my cousin's friends have flirted with me shamelessly til Dudley and Harry told them to back off cause I have a boyfriend. My body was now like my mum's when she was fourteen years old, my hair grew back out to my upper back and I no longer needed my glasses since I've been using my contacts more anyways yet I keep them for emergencies. Now here I was in my bedroom early that this beautiful morning looking at my stuffed animals whom I long ago named, Prongs, Lilyflower, Moony, Padfoot and Wormtail but I had also added a lioness, a hyena, a coyote, a cheetah and a badger which I knitted with help from Dobby and Aunt Petunia. A sigh passed through my red stained lips while I pulled on my black faux leather jacket over my shoulders resting it on my red v neck shirt and black jeans with a pair of red boots laced up near my knee. I had changed a bit as well from spunky and cute style to mature and still mischievous as heck bad girl at home while I still listened to my uncle and aunt. I've been a bit more daring as of late, grabbing my umbrella and walking down the stairs. "Auntie Petunia, I'm heading out to get the grocery shopping done for Aunt Marge's visit." I said before hugging the skinny woman whom hugged me back. "Dobby please make sure everything is spotless and perfect for tonight and remember to stay in my bedroom when Aunt Marge gets here okay." I said as I kneeled down and kissed the house elf's forehead and smiled. Dobby smiled happily before bowing slightly "of course, Lady Y/n." He said as he walked off while I left for the market.