Chap 26 - Freedom & New Memories

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the hospital wing's bed once more with the sun on my face but this time a certain red head was holding my hand dead asleep. "Oh, Freddie.~" I whispered before leaning down carefully and kissed his cheek lightly then sat back on my bed to see Dumbledore, Minnie, Severus, and Fudge looking at me. So I told them what had happened luckily for me that Severus did not tell Fudge of me being an unregistered animagus, Peter was going to Azkaban for betraying my parents to Voldemort, being a spy death eater and framing Sirius for murdering twelve muggles. Sirius was a free man again with Harry and I promising to visit him during the summer or him visiting us. Later that day I found out from Harry and Herimone that they used a time turner to go back into the past to free Buckbeak whom Sirius took in with Hagrid's blessing and saved Sirius, past Harry and me from the dementors with Harry's full bodied Patronus charm which was our dad's stag. The things you miss when unconscious anyway Harry, Ron and Hermione asked me questions about my animagus self so I explained to them why I did what I did and that they can never tell anyone about what they had saw while Harry and I walked into the DADA classroom seeing Remus packing up his trunks.

*****************************

"You got sacked?" Y/n and Harry asked worried as well seeing the damage that Y/n, Sirius and Buckbeak had done when protecting Harry, Ron, Hermione and Severus from his furry problem. "No, no, I resigned from the position. Word has no doubts gotten out of my condition and owls should be arriving in a few days on parents not wanting their children to be taught by someone like me." Remus said as he levitated a huge box of wolfsbane potion made by Y/n and Snape that would last a couple of months. "Moony it's not fair that your treated like a mindless animal when your a wonderful person and I hope some girl sees that to one day." Y/n said as she and Harry help him out before Remus handed her back the Marauders map. "Maybe one day N/n, one day." Remus said as the trio walked out of Hogwarts and watched Remus leave the grounds before heading back into the majestic castle and into the great hall when their housemates surrounded them. "Y/n, Harry can I have a go once your both done?" They asked while Herimone pulled the Potter siblings over to Ron, Fred, George, Lee, Cedric and Peeves. "They made me opened them up granted that the packages were sloppily wrapped up to begin with." Ron said pointing to Fred and George whom rolled their eyes. "We'd never do that." Fred and George said together as Y/n laughed softly at her boyfriend and best friend then looked down at the opened package seeing the newest model of brooms, the fire bolt while Harry's had a familiar grey hippogriff feather, Y/n's had a magical craving of a lioness roaring as it moved in her hands. "Wicked." Y/n said as her eyes set on Severus whom was petting her owl, Lily's feather lightly whom nodded at the girl with a faint smile on his face. The Potters ran outside with their whole house behind them along with their other houses friends into the courtyard, Y/n removed her cloak and handed it to Lee before flying off the ground whooping at the speed and power this new broom had while racing with Harry til she dived down back to the ground in front of Fred smiling mischievously. "Care to hop onto my broom, Freddie?~" she teased making her boyfriend laugh and blush before climbing onto the broom and wrapped his arms around her waist as she flew up into the air once more laughing.

*Heading Home for the Summer*

Y/n sat on Fred's lap on the train as she had finished telling her friends what had happened that night. "Peter Pettigrew now owns Harry and I a life debt since we didn't have him right murdered. Ah!" Y/n placed her hand onto her scar rubbing it slowly to ease away the light pain. "My scar is burning again, something is going to happen either today or tomorrow that I will no doubt dislike." Y/n said honestly before falling asleep peacefully in Fred's arms. Once the Marauders and the Golden trio exited the king cross station seeing Sirius talking to Arthur, Molly, Vernon, Petunia and Herimone's parents. Y/n and Harry ran over to them but not before Y/n hugged Lee and Cedric goodbye then grabbed Fred's and George's arms pulling them along. "Padfoot!" She yelled out loud jump hugging the man thus making the adults and her friends laugh. Molly looked over at Fred and George smiling at them til she saw Y/n get off of Sirius and kiss Fred's cheek lightly thus making the red headed woman squeal happily as Petunia looked at her niece seeing the same thing making the older woman gossip about their future wedding plans. "Molly, Aunt Petunia please!" Y/n shouted out embarrassed as she began messing with her long h/c hair as Fred and George laughed along with Ron, Hermione and Harry. Later that night at Privet drive the Dursleys, Potters, Sirius and Dobby were having dinner together until a ministry's owl flew into the home and gave a letter to Y/n. The young woman slowly opened it up and began reading it carefully then gripped the parchment into a wrinkled mess before slamming it onto the table then ran upstairs to her bedroom. Sirius picked up the paper and read it out loud for everyone to hear. "To, Lady Y/n Lily Potter from the ministry of magic. We are disappointed to say that on the way to Azkaban prison that Peter Pettigrew had escaped from our custody and is missing once more. Deeply apologies, Minister Cornelius Fudge." Harry ran upstairs to his sister's room to see she had let her owl Lily destroy her plush rat of Wormtail completely. "N/n?" Harry spoke quitely as he walked into the bedroom only to be hugged by his sister as she cried softly into his shoulder, he hugged her back.

'Even the strongest heros have their moments of sorrow and weakness. They will never let anyone near them come to harm even if they take that damage but nothing can fix a broken fighting spirit but the one whom holds it.'

***************

"Lumos." Y/n looks at the screen seeing the readers as she bowed lightly. "Hello everyone, well another year gone by for the second generation of Marauders and the Golden Trio. Harry, Ron and Herimone will be starting their fourth year of Hogwarts while Fred, George, Lee and I wil be starting our fifth year. Yet I can feel something bad is going to come to pass at Hogwarts." She shakes her head and breathes slowly before smiling sweetly at the screen. "Well, I best be off then see you all soon! Nox." With a wave of her wand the screen goes black.