Chap 35 - Saving The Family & The Order

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Studying that has been my entire summer so far, I've been reading every book about the most advanced defense against the dark arts spells, wards, and counter spells, I could get ahold of including the forbidden spells of thousands years passed. My aunt Petunia has been helping me out as well along with Dobby bringing me up my meals to my bedroom so I could keep going although, I don't think Harry realizes yet that he's been having nightmares about that fateful night we were tortured by Voldemort. I could hear him crying softly from his bedroom. "Don't hurt Y/n! Don't hurt my sister! Mum, Dad protect us!" During those nightmares I'd be in his bedroom and comforting him with me putting happy memories in his head. I'm worried about my friends since I have been writing to them but they not back to me, yet thankfully soon my inner thoughts were interrupted as I saw the sunny summer sky turned dark and stormy. "AUNT PETUNIA! UNCLE VERNON!" I yelled out as I ran downstairs in my faded jeans, red v-neck shirt and my long h/c hair in a braid along with my dark mark on display "Where are Harry and Dudley at right now?!" I asked worried til Aunt Petunia said to me. "They're at the park sweetie, why what's wrong?" She asked while I showed them the sky. "I'll be right back, lock up the house til I come back. Dobby protect them alright." With those words I ran out of the house and took shortcuts to get to the park until I felt extremely cold as if something was trying to take my happiness away. Quickly I drew my wand and pointed it at a trio of dementors. "Expecto Patronum!" I watched my lioness roar out and chase the dark creatures along side Harry's stag while I saw Dudley on the ground. "Harry, Dudley!" I ran over to my brother and cousin as I helped lifted Dudley off of ground while giving them both a  chocolate bar to help with the lingering effects left by the guards of Azkaban prison. "Harry, Dudley what happened?" I asked while Harry and Dudley explained to me that Dudley's so called friends were picking on kids again while mocking Harry til they both had enough was when the weather changed. "Dud, you need better friends. Come on let's get you boys home." I said smiling sweetly then looked up. "Afternoon, Mrs. Figg." Mrs. Figg smiled at me as we all walked back to Privet Drive. "You knew Dumbledore was having Mrs. Figg watch over us, Y/n?" Harry and Dudley asked me as I laughed slightly nodding. "Course I did, Harry. After what happened during the Triwizard Tournament last year and I getting...well you know. I learned better safe then sorry, besides Mrs. Figg is a like Filch." I explained to Harry and Dudley as both boys looked at me as if I were mad finally. "Dumbledore told me long after my first year was over to watch over those I care about, ministry laws or not on Muggles. I'll protect my family and friends until I breath my dying breath." I said seriously as we finally got to our home and Dobby opened up the door for Harry and I as we carried Dudley inside. "Remember, Lady Y/n that you and Harry are not to leave the house." Mrs. Figg said to me as I nodded before closing the door behind me.

****************

"Dementors are not known to attack anyone but dark wizards and witches, or those closest to them. Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon, Dudley. I think you three should leave tonight for your own safety." Y/n said as everyone gathered around the kitchen table. "Dobby you'll keep an eye on the house and make sure no one enters unless they are good." She said while giving Dudley a mug of hot chocolate as an owl flew into the house with a letter from the Ministry of Magic. The letter acted like a howler would but spoke not screaming. Dear, Lady Potter and Mr. Potter...It has come to the ministry attention that you two used the Patronus Charm spell in front of Muggle at six twenty three this very evening. This act has lead to your expulsion to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Have a good day and be well, Mafalda Hopkirk." Y/n sighed softly before clenching her left arm as the mark began to burn. "It's hurting you again is it not." Petunia asked while Y/n looked up at her family nodding. "It burns only now, Aunt Petunia...you three should go while you have the chance, I'll protect us don't worry." Y/n said as she put her right hand on Harry's shoulder while a thirty minutes passed by the Potter siblings watched their Aunt and Uncle leave to take Dudley to be looked at by a doctor for the body injuries that the dementors had given him. Y/n sighed softly before closing the door behind her and leaned against it while locking it up before her e/c eyes set on Harry and Dobby. "Go get some rest you two, I'll protect us okay." She said while smiling sweetly then kissed her brother's forehead and then her faithful house elf head. Once they were upstairs Y/n walked into the living room and sat down on the couch looking at the dark mark. "I'll be giving you a gift fitting a first born lady as you, Y/n Potter." "I see he has claimed pretty lady Y/n, your now his prize." Voldemort and Barty Crouch Jr faces flashed in her head as tears slide her face while she ran her nails against the mark til she drew blood from it only to see her cuts heal completely without a single blemish on the mark.