Chap 29 - News & Glory Await

Y/n's POV

It's been a few days since the incident at the world cup happened and here we Marauders are now in our train compartment the sweet trolley lady came to us as I bought four boxes of Bertie Bott's every flavor beans, a huge Belgian chocolate bar with peanut butter inside and clotted cream chocolate truffle ball box. "Thank you miss." I said before tossing Fred, George and Lee their boxes of beans then sat down next to my owl Lily as I opened up the huge chocolate bar and ate some while rubbing my scar. "It's hurting again isn't it, lioness?" Lee asked me as I nodded. "Yep, one another bloody year of normalcy for us and we can't get it eh." I said as the sugar bitter sweet helped with the pain. During the train ride I told my golden boys of my strange dreams and what I saw during the attack before sending my patronus to Remus and Sirius with what I seen as I saw Hedwig flying off as well besides my lioness. "Something far worse is coming to Hogwarts more then we now know." I said honestly while sitting beside Fred whom held me close and kissed my cheek.

********At Hogwarts********

"Hogwarts has been granted to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Torment!" Albus Dumbledore spoke as Y/n wasn't paying attention that is until Veela like girls from Beauxbatons caught the attention of her best friends and boyfriend thus she smacked them on the back of their heads slightly. "Men." Y/n scoffed with Herimone and Ginny then every girl's eyes rest on the impressive boys from Dumstrang. "Talk about tall, dark and handsome.~" Y/n sang spoke to Angelina, Katie, Herimone and Ginny as they all blushed bright red giggling. Fred pulled Y/n into a quick and jealous kiss thus making her blush brighter than fire til Dumbledore told the students it was time for them all to greet our guests as Professor Flitwick started up a melody while everyone stood up from their house tables as Dumbledore looked over at Y/n and nodded as she smirked mischievously then left the Gryffindor table as everyone sang out.

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,

Teach us something please,

Whether we be old and bald

Or young with scabby knees,

Our heads could do with filling

With some interesting stuff,

For now they're bare and full of air,

Dead flies and bits of fluff,

So teach us things worth knowing,

Bring back what we've forgot,

Just do your best, we'll do the rest,

And learn until our brains all rot.

Then the great hall doors were thrown open by Peeves and Sir Nicholas as everyone looked over at the girl stood in front of everyone smirking with broomstick in hand wearing a Hogwarts crest outfit with all the four houses colors with her head covered by a black hood until she removed it then whistled out sharply as the Hogwarts ghosts joined her side as girl jumped into the air and rode high on her broom around the hall holding her wand then casted beautiful images of the four houses animals among the tables along with the other schools crests among Hogwarts while the ghosts danced in the air. "Y/n..." Harry, Fred, George, Lee and Cedric said as she jumped off her broom from high up in the air yet did a few tricks as everyone looked at her astounded by her tricks. Finally she landed in front of the Head mistress Maxime, high master Igor and Headmaster Dumbledore and summoned her patronus as her lioness circled her then roared out before running into the air making her magic vanish in fireworks. "Maxime, Igor I'd like you both to meet Hogwarts golden girl and Gryffindor Prefect, Miss Y/n Lily Potter." Albus spoke as she bowed lightly then greeted Fleur and Victor along with everyone else. "Welcome to Hogwarts Madame and Sir. I hope you all enjoy your stay at Hogwarts and if any of you have questions please don't hesitate to ask me for I know this school inside and out." She said while a few dumstrang boys kissed her hand before she back flipped back to the Gryffindor house table and everyone was seated the Beauxbatons girls sat at Ravenclaw while the Dumstrang boys sat at Slytherin while the feast began. "That was bloody brilliant Y/n!" Collins fanboyed as he took pictures of her while George and Lee raved about her display of magic and Fred held her on his lap kissing her forehead lightly. Harry and Ron asked how she did all that along with Herimone and Ginny asking her questions. "Dumbledore asked me during the summer to plan a show for this so that's what I did and he told me that I could use any of my magic intellect while doing so plus a few fire free fireworks hehehehe." Y/n said smiling sweetly then kissed Fred on the lips much to the dismay of the fanboys from Dumstrang. Everyone are dinner and chatted til Dumbledore spoke in front of a gold pillar decorated with gemstones. "Eternal glory awaits the student whom enter the torment and will face three extremely dangerous tasks." Fred and George looked at the man then said together "Wicked." til Dumbledore said only those the age of seveteen could enter thanks to Mr. Bartiemas Crouch making everyone complain along with a wicked looking storm filled the enchanted ceiling until the back door bursted open showing a old man with a glass eye and odd look whom stopped the raging sky above their heads. "Meet Alastor Moody your new defense against the dark arts professor." Dumbledore said as the man drank something from a weird looking flask as Dumbledore revealed the goblet of fire explaining that any student of age should wish to embark on this trial of three tasks had but this hour on Thursday night to enter. Y/n escorted first year Gryffindor students to the tower and explained the rules along with the password to get inside yet told them all to be careful where they step with the moving staircases and stopped Peeves from scaring them.

******************

Y/n walked with Fred, George, Lee, Cedric and Peeves down the corridors planning pranks here and there along with prank joke boxes samples to sell to the students. "That was awesome Lioness! I've never seen you jump that far up high." Lee shouted while hugging her close as the four lads and polergiest cheered her name. "All I know lads is that you won't see me enter that bloody torment, a year without danger or threat is my perfect school year." Y/n said smiling sweetly as she left to tend to her Prefect duties with Cedric beside her since he was Hufflepuff's Prefect boy.

Hello everyone, AshleyGryffindor here this will be my last chapter update for this weekend since I'll be busy with a family reunion and my dad's 51st birthday so I'll try to update this coming Sunday. Thanks for your support and love!