Chap 11 - Quidditch & Broomsticks

Y/n's POV

I pulled on my red quidditch uniform cloak onto my shoulders as I grabbed my new broom before walking out of the girl's locker room tent with my number Potter twelve in gold on my back, looking up I saw harry was nervously looking around as Ollie told him about his first game accident until I punched him in the arm. "Captain or Keeper Ollie, I will get you for Godric's sake your making Harry even more nervous then he was before." I said while hugging my brother close granted his uniform was a bit big on him and like me, harry was holding a Nimbus two thousand broomstick. "You'll be great Harry okay because it's in you, you were trained on the game by Ollie and I taught you all of my moves when I was a seeker last year." I told him then got formation with Katie and Angelina then flew out behind Fred and George as Lee announced the game was about to begin from the teacher's stand. I loved flying more then anything in my entire life until the Slytherin Quidditch team Captain started flirting with me. "Ugh gross, in your creepy dreams Flint! No girl in her right mind would want to snog a buck teethed snake like you." I said honestly since first year countless times Flint would try to and fail to flirt me into kissing him.

" I said honestly since first year countless times Flint would try to and fail to flirt me into kissing him

***************

Everyone watched the bludgers soar into the air as did the snitch until Madame Hooch tossed the quaffle into the air as Angelina, Katie and Y/n chased after as did the Slytherin team did the same thing. Y/n caught the quaffle and sped off to the Slytherin hoops and tossed the ball into the hoop scoring ten points for Gryffindor. "Yes!" She yelled out loud as Lee announced what she did. "Number twelve Y/n Lily Potter scored ten points for Gryffindor and a beginning of a great game! That's my best friend!" As the crowd of Gryffindors cheered as the game went on scoring twenty points and Slytherin doing their dirty tricks as Harry caught sight of the snitch and began chasing after it until his broom started bucking around as wild centaur during it's adolescent state. "Harry, oh no hold on I'll get you!" Y/n said as she rode over towards her brother as her broom starting going crazy as well for minutes on end until the two Potters were holding on for dear life as their brooms stopped bucking and they got back onto their brooms then they spotted the snitch. "Go Harry Go!" Y/n said while she rode towards her teams hoops and defended them from Slytherin shots until she saw Harry tumble down onto the ground. "Harry!" Y/n quickly rode onto the ground as her little brother did something unexpected.

"I've got it!" Harry shouted out as Y/n shouted out beside him and lifted up her brother in the air with Fred and George helping her out

"I've got it!" Harry shouted out as Y/n shouted out beside him and lifted up her brother in the air with Fred and George helping her out. "That's my little brother!" She said before Fred lifted her up onto his shoulders as George held Harry. "Harry Potter caught the snitch that's a hundred and fifty points!! Gryffindor wins with a hundred and seventy points!" Lee cheered while the crowd cheered out as Harry held up the golden snitch as the students cheered. "Go, go Gryffindor! Go, go Gryffindor!" Y/n smiled as did Harry while Fred and George carried them back to the locker room to change out of their uniforms and changed into their casual clothing.

 "Go, go Gryffindor! Go, go Gryffindor!" Y/n smiled as did Harry while Fred and George carried them back to the locker room to change out of their uniforms and changed into their casual clothing

Y/n fixed her beanie hat along with my burgundy Weasley sweater then headed out of the locker room only for Fred to pick her up and put her on his shoulders. "Freddie! What are you doing, you silly hyena?" She asked while Fred carried her back to Gryffindor tower and the party inside seeing plates filled with food, bowls of treats and goblets full of drinks mainly non alcoholic butter beer, pumpkin juice and sparkling strawberry juice. "Whoa how did you boys do this, wait the house elves huh?" She asked as Fred put her down they laughed until Lee 'accidentally' pushed Fred as the seventh through first year students gasped seeing the two first kiss then separated looking away til Y/n laughed happily and moved her fingertips from her lips then grabbed Fred by his sweater collar and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

 "Whoa how did you boys do this, wait the house elves huh?" She asked as Fred put her down they laughed until Lee 'accidentally' pushed Fred as the seventh through first year students gasped seeing the two first kiss then separated looking away ti...

Everyone cheered out loud while Y/n moved away leaving Fred, George and Lee with open wide mouths til George hugged Fred and Lee jumped laughing saying. "Whoo! Freddie boy got his dream girl!" Y/n was tackled hugged by Angelina and Katie whom squealed happily at what she did. "Hey I am a Potter and a lioness so I don't hold back when I want something or someone." She said honestly as she picked up a goblet of butter beer. The party went on until Minnie shut it down around one pm so everyone could get their leftover homework done before dinner at six pm.

Meanwhile Y/n, Fred, George and Lee where outside with Y/n reading her advanced potions book mainly the animagus potion with a mandrake leaf in her mouth and under her tongue humming softly. "So lioness what does that kiss mean about the two of us?" Fred asked making Y/n snap her book closed in shock as she looked up at Fred while did George and Lee. "Well we can be dating if you want to Hyena." She wrote on her notebook since her boys knew that she had a mandrake leaf in her mouth as Fred kissed her cheek thus making the girl blush bright red while she placed her head onto Fred's shoulder watching the fall leaves float down onto the ground as the snow began to fall slowly turning into winter.