Chap 6 - Snitches & Detention

Y/n's POV

Fred,George, Lee and I walked towards the training yard with a view of Quidditch pitch as I held Lily out on my wrist then whistled once outside as the mischievous quartet looked up at the sky as a screech was heard of O/n. "Hello O/n can you watch your baby so when she can fully fly beside me on a broom okay." The owls screech and chirp happily as I kiss their heads as they flew onto the castle's rooftops. The guys and myself stood in line while greeting Madame Hooch as I looked down at the broomstick beside me. It was a old one clearly with bristles broken or at odd angles and the handle was showing tiny splinters but I couldn't wait to learn how to fly on it. To Madame Hooch's instructions we all held out our hands and said "Up!" altogether as the broom flew straight up into my waiting hand as I looked up seeing my friends were struggling with a bit but scoffed a laugh when Fred got a broomstick handle to the forehead.

**********************

"Shut up N/n." Fred said with a light blush on his face as George, Lee and Y/n lightly poked fun before they got onto their brooms then took off the ground carefully floating off the ground but then the boys and the class watched as Y/n sky rocketed into the sky laughing at the new feeling of freedom before her eyes set on something far away from the Quidditch Pitch. It was tiny, fast and golden as the Gryffindor house team was practicing on the pitch, Charlie was looking around for the golden snitch. "Where's the snitch at? He questioned as the team hovered in the air looking over at the training grounds seeing a young Gryffindor girl flying high in the air. Y/n leaned down as the broom sped off in the air as she chased after the object for some reason she wanted to catch it and see what it was flying by Professor Mcgonagall's window at great speed as the woman jumped slightly and looked outside from her window smiling at what she was seeing. The tiny thing dived down to the ground as she did the same holding one hand out then pulled up sharply with the tiny thing in her hand's grasp. Y/n floated back down to the ground as her class surrounded her cheering about what she'd just done as the Quidditch team flew down to Madame Hooch explaining they couldn't find the snitch. Y/n walked up to Charlie then opened up her hand showing the golden snitch in her palm as she tried fixing her now long windblown h/c hair. The team looked at the girl with wide eyes "Well looks like for just found a replacement and future seeker when I leave Hogwarts." Charlie said with pride smiling as he took the snitch from Y/n then looked over at the team's keeper Oliver Wood. "Oliver you'll be training this little lioness about quidditch and it's rules." He said smiling while the team walked back to the pitch, Y/n was dog piled hugged by her boys whom were congratulating her for getting a future spot on the Gryffindor quidditch team before heading to their common room for free time.

***********TIME SKIP**********

Y/n blew a piece of her hair away from her eyes bored while she helped Fred, George and Lee with prank plans until she groaned. "Freddie, Georgie, Lee Lee. I'm tired about planning pranks yet never doing any of them for Godric's sake it's nearly Halloween!" She said jumping onto her feet and paced thinking until she smiled and grabbed her friends by their ties and pulled them out of the common room and into the castle corridors as she explained the prank in her head to them. The four held two dung bombs each and waited before rolling them down the hallways once the older students were exiting their classrooms and activated the stink bombs as the four laughed at their terrified screams and finally met a Poltergeist named Peeves whom also enjoyed their chaos making and helped them with plans. "Oh this going to be fun!" Y/n giggled happily. Months passed by and it was now spring nearly the end of their first year and the four planned to prank the caretaker Filch but more precisely Mrs. Norris his creepy red bug eyed tabby cat. Fred, George and Y/n tossed soapy water filled balloons at the cat chasing it down with Peeves behind them laughing until Mr. Filch caught the three and gave them detention by cleaning up his office with no magic. "Lee Lee, you lucky cat. He was in the library studying while we got caught by fugly Filch, if only we had a map of the school that could show us where everyone was and going around the entire castle." Y/n said as she cleaned Filch's drawers as Fred and George got the floor and ceiling. "Same here lioness." They said in unison since they started pranking together the quartet of friends and mischievous makers gave each other nicknames. Y/n was Lioness, Lee was Cheetah, Fred was Hyena and George was Coyote for fun but Y/n called Fred well Freddie, George was Georgie and Lee was Lee Lee. Y/n groans slightly as she looked through some old papers finding a old looking parchment. "Huh?" She looked it over then quickly hid it in her own Weasley sweater from Molly from Christmas as the three left when they were done with detention.

Later that night Y/n, Fred, George and Lee were in the common room with no one around as Y/n removed the parchment paper from her sweater and set it on the floor as the four looked at it. "I'm telling you guys something special is going on with this paper." Y/n said smiling while Fred, George and Lee looked at the parchment curiously. "Let's see shall we boys." Y/n said as they all looked at the paper and took out her wand, gently tapped the paper saying "Revalio." Writing appeared on the paper and explained what the four friends now had in their hands, Y/n tapped her wand against the paper speaking clearly. "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good." With those words the four saw a complete map of Hogwarts and everyone in it. "My friends, we just found the Marauders map. The legandry pranksters of this school and I say we continue their work of pranking, mischief making, and fun chaos. Whose with me?" Y/n asked looking at Fred,George and Lee with her hand on the map as the boys smiled then placed their hands on her own smiling then she tapped the map saying. "Mischief Managed."

The parchment became blank and she picked it up and placed it into her sweater once more

The parchment became blank and she picked it up and placed it into her sweater once more. "We are the new Marauders boys and I'll keep the map safe in my trunk for next year." She said before the guys hugged her tightly then headed off to bed to get on the train tomorrow for summer vacation.