Chap 37 - Umbridge's DADA & Rules

Y/n's POV

Defense against the Dark arts class, a class I used to enjoy some years but our newest professor is far worse then Lockhart ever was. "Pink, pink and pink! I hate pink and all this lady wears is pink! What are you Umbridge a five year old school girl?!" I thought sitting beside Lee with Fred and George behind us tossing around a paper swallow til it was lite up in flames by our new professor. "Hello, children now. Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test or more commonly known as N.E.W.Ts an critical test for you sixth and seventh year students when assessing your future role in the wizarding world." Umbright said as she waved her wand making textbooks float onto the desks. "These are ministry approved books for each of you." She said while I raised my hand. "Ah, Ms. Potter, yes dear speak up." I put my hand down. "Aren't we going to learn any new magic in this class to know how to defend ourselves." I said as Umbridge giggled at my question. "Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?" Umbridge asked me as I looked at her. "Well, The Dark lord Voldemort would." I said as my cloak robes slide up showing the dark mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ms. Potter, the dark lord has not returned." Umbridge said as Y/n glared at the professor. "Yes he has! Last year he gave me the dark mark, he tortured Harry and me, made us duel him! I nearly saw one of my best friends die!" Y/n shouted out angrily as shouted back at her. "Enough! He has not returned!" Umbridge cleared her throat lightly. "Ms. Potter please see me after class." She giggled as Lee helped Y/n sit back down while the eldest potter glared at the professor with pure hate. After all the classes were done for day Y/n walked into the defense against the dark arts professor's room seeing pink furniture, deep pink curtains, mahogany pinkish desk and two tables with pink doilies, and a wide variety of kitten and cat glass plates meowing. "Cute room professor, I see we both like cats but why are there two tables?" Y/n asked as the door opened up showing Harry. "Harry, what are you doing here? Are you okay?" Y/n asked as she checked him over regardless of now being sixteen and fifteen years old, Y/n took her job of protecting her family and friends seriously. "Sit." Umbridge said to the Potters as they sat down beside each other. "You're both going to be doing some lines for me today, Ms. and Mr. Potter." Umbridge said as they reached into their school satchels to get their quills. "No, not with your quills. You're both going to be using a pair of rather special ones of mine." Umbridge picked up the quills and walked towards the two siblings then placed the reddish pink feathered quills in front of them on their slip of papers. "Now...I want you, Harry. To write..."I must not tell lies." And now Y/n, I'd like you to write..."I must obey the rules." Okay." Umbridge said as she stood behind them while Y/n and Harry picked up the quills then said together. "How many times?" Y/n glanced at Umbridge. "Well, let's say...for as long as it takes for the message to sink in." Y/n and Harry looked at each other then at Umbridge. "You haven't given us any ink." Umbridge smiled saying to them. "Oh, you two won't need any ink." Y/n and Harry rolled their eyes then began to write onto their slips of papers as their free hands began itching then burning as they groaned softly from an unknown pain while wrote. Y/n and Harry looked at their free hands seeing the words Umbridge told them to write down on the tops of their hands bleeding slowly, Umbridge walked in front of Y/n and Harry as they looked at her. "Yes?" Umbridge asked them as Y/n and Harry spoke together. "Nothing." Umbridge smiled as she leaned down looking directly at the Potters. "That's right. Because you two know, deep down, you two deserve to be punished. Don't you two, Ms. and Mr. Potter? Go on." Umbridge said as Y/n and Harry ran out of the classroom and straight to the hospital wing.