Chap 31 - First Task & Battle

Y/n's POV

One word could be at point for this new chaos to my life - Rubbish! Everywhere Harry and I went students mocked us and even Ron was ignoring Harry and they were fighting even when I tried to stop them well Ron said some hurtful comments that I'd rather not say in public. Rita Skeeter published a tabloid about Harry: a Teenage Tragedy, Y/n: An Attention Seeking Tart; Fred, George, Lee, Cedric and Peeves got all of those about me they could and burned them into ashes while I've been talking to my godfather Severus more often and Harry did the same with Sirius. But today was worse Ron by Hermione told us that Hagrid asked Harry and I to meet up with him in the forbidden forest at nightfall. So we walked through the forest as we noticed that Hagrid was cleaner then usual, his hair was combed and he was wearing a huge flower on his coat. I knew that he was probably meeting Olyme Maxime the headmistress of Beauxbatons Academy for a date. We put on the invisibility cloak and saw five fire breathing cages, Dragons! I saw a horn tail and many others but the Hebridean Black dragon is what caught my eye. It was definitely a female hebridean black dragon based on it's size, we found out Ron was here earlier with Charlie helping unload them and calm the majestic beasts down.

*************************

Y/n and Harry walked through the outside corridor while students wearing badges saying Cedric rules! then shifted to Potters Stink! Y/n and Harry pushed through two Hufflepuffs as they walked up to Cedric as Y/n cleared her throat lightly making her friend look up at her. "Oh, look the tart wants to see you Cedric." Cedric's group of Hufflepuff friends said as Cedric glared at them to shut up while they walked away from them as Y/n and Harry told him that dragons was the first task also telling him that they told Victor and Fleur as well before walking away as Cedric grabbed gently Y/n's shoulder. "About the badges, Y/n. I told them not to wear them." He said as Y/n played it off saying. "It's alright, Ceddy remember I've been through worse. See you at lunch." She said while walking over to Harry seeing he was arguing with Ron before walking to his sister only to have a familiar pain in the arse speak up. "Why so tense, Potters?" Y/n and Harry looked over at Malfoy in a tree with his friends around him. "My father and I have a bet you see, I bet you two wouldn't last ten minutes." Draco said while jumping onto the ground. "He disagrees saying you two won't last even five seconds." He said laughing with his group of Slytherin friends. Y/n and Harry stormed up to Draco and pushed him back saying together. "We don't give a damn about what your father thinks Malfoy! He's vile and cruel, while your just as pathetic!" Y/n and Harry turned their backs to walk away only to hear Moody shout out. "Oh, no you don't sonny!" Y/n and Harry turned around only to see Draco transfigured into a albino ferret.

When Draco as a ferret was free from Goyle's pants, Y/n picked up him up easily. "Your much cuter as an animal, Draco oh well." She said while walking over to Minnie holding the ferret stomach up as her professor transfigured him back to normal but he was being carried in the eldest Potter's arms blushing bright red considering the girl had her Gryffindor tie lose and she was not wearing her school cloak nor cardigan sweater with a few of her white dress shirt's buttons were undone. "You got a fever Dragon boy?" Y/n asked making Draco fall down onto the ground then shot up glaring at Moody saying his catchphrase. "My father will hear about this!" Alastor glared at Draco as he ran after him saying. "Is that a threat? Is that a threat!" Y/n and Harry laughed as the Defense against the dark arts professor was being lectured by Minnie before he asked the two siblings to follow him as he explained that while they couldn't have a broomstick but they had their wands.