Chap 14 - A House Elf Named Dobby?

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Here I am, wearing a red dress shirt and black long skirt with my now shoulder length h/c hair in front of a door with Aunt Petunia as I fixed Harry's tie as Uncle Vernon welcomed the Madison's into our home as aunt Petunia greeted them so did Dudley, Harry and I politely with a smile although inside I was sad because none of my friends or Harry's sent us any letters. A few hours passed by after the Madison's left happily and uncle Vernon got his drill company's new contract as we headed up to bed yet when I opened up my bedroom door seeing a bat winged ear being jumping on my bed, I carefully walked into my bedroom but not before grabbing harry and closed the door behind me. As the door clicked shut the tiny thing with big spring green grass eyes looked at us. "Oh, a house elf I see. Hello there" I said smiling as Harry looked astonished since he was still learning on the wizarding world while the marauders and myself had sneaked into Hogwarts's kitchens from time to time last year. "It is you two? Y/n and Harry Potter?" The elf squeaked nervously yet his eyes held a hero's admiration.

*****************

Y/n and Harry nodded as the girl stepped forward and sat on her bed beside the elf. "Yes it is us, but what do we call you little being?" Y/n said smiling sweetly as the elf jumped on her bed again but in happiness. "My name is Dobby, Lady Y/n Potter the Brave Lioness of Hogwarts and Master Harry. The siblings whom defeated he who shall not be named, it is a great honor to meet two powerful and great wizard and witch." Dobby said making Y/n laugh lightly at the elf's hero worship as she gently pets him on the head causing the little elf to look up at her with his huge blue/green eyes. "Thank you Dobby but you must be here for a reason, right why don't you sit down and tell us." Y/n said. "S-sit down, sit down." Dobby said in a sobbing voice before crying hysterically and got off of the bed as Y/n and Harry looked at each other and Y/n said towards the house elf. "Dobby please calm down I didn't mean to offend you or anything?" Y/n got off of her bed as Dobby looked at Y/n and Harry. "Offend Dobby? Never has been asked to sit among witches and wizards as their equal before Lady Y/n." He said as They smile saying together. "You must not have met any decent wizards or witches then?" The Potter siblings heard Dobby laugh lightly saying. "No, no I haven't, oh that was a bad thing to say." Dobby then began banging his head onto Y/n's dresser as she ran over to stop the elf. "Hey, hey, don't do that your hurting yourself!" She yelled out before putting Dobby in her dresser carefully while Uncle Vernon opened up the door rubbing his eyes. "Y/n, Harry what is making all that bloody noise in here?" He asked as Y/n closed her dresser door carefully saying. "Noise what noise? Oh that noise it was my broom, uncle don't worry just was polishing it for this year. I accidentally dropped it, clumsy me." She laughed sweetly before ushering her uncle back to bed then shut her door once more as Harry helped Dobby out of her dresser.

"Are you alright?" Y/n and Harry asked Dobby as the elf explained to them about his family and how he has to serve. "But, Dobby to come to warn Y/n and Harry Potter. That Y/n and Harry Potter can not go go back to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry." Y/n looked at the elf confused by his words. "But, Dobby we have to go to Hogwarts. Our friends are there, we can practice our magic with our professors teaching us. Besides we already faced Voldy and we will do it again if we must." Y/n said smiling sadly down at the elf. "Friends who don't write Y/n and Harry Potter." Dobby said as Y/n and Harry said together. "Well we'd imagine that they've been...how do you know about that?" They glare at Dobby as he held out two stacks of letters one for Harry which was mainly from Ron and Hermione while Y/n's was mainly, Fred, George, Lee, Cedric, Oliver, Angelina and Katie plus a few green envelopes no doubt from Flint. "Please don't be mad at Dobby, lady Y/n and master Harry. Dobby thought if your friends were not writing to you that you would not go back to Hogwarts." Y/n reached out to the letter stacks. "Dobby give us those letters right now." She said angrily towards the tiny being before grabbing the stacks and handed them to Harry as she picked up Dobby. "Who is your family Dobby?" Y/n asked as he began pulling on his ears wincing in pain while the girl sighed softly before setting the poor thing down and held his hand. "Harry stay here, I'll be right back." She said while walking downstairs into the kitchen with Dobby and made him a plate of today's leftover meal. "You should eat Dobby before you leave but you know me, I'll protect Hogwarts and everyone in it even if I die doing so. Your adorable little being so please stay out of trouble." She said honestly as she watched the tiny elf ate before poofing away with his own magic. Y/n looked outside at the star ridden sky as she looked over her shoulder seeing Aunt Petunia. "I take it you heard me Auntie?" The woman nodded sadly as she hugged her niece close. "What a way to begin my third year huh? I will protect us Auntie okay don't worry after all I am a Potter and a Evans." She said while hugging her back.

After talking to Petunia, Y/n found out that her boys were coming to pick up Harry and herself from the house from the letters which she stayed up reading with her aunt as Harry slept on her other side. The green envelopes were from the Malfoy family as she read them. Draco asked her if she could train him as she did her brother and thanked her for the first golden snitch she had caught in her first year. A few hours later car lights were in front of the house and Y/n opened up the window of her bedroom seeing a flying car with Fred, George and Ron inside of it. She smiled sweetly and helped Harry into the car along with their stuff as Fred helped her into the car before waving goodbye to Aunt Petunia as she headed back to bed.