Chap 38 - Birth of DA & Nightmares

Y/n's POV

Fred, George, Lee and I walked into the Hog's Head Inn in Hogsmeade village but me I was walking with heavy steps. I've been awake for days thanks to my dark mark on my arm burning more intensely by each passing day. I've not told my boyfriend, friends or even Harry because we've got enough to worry about right now. Minister Fudge does not want us all trained in combat nor magic for the paranoia fear laced in his old skull that Professor Dumbledore wants his position so he thinks we're  some wizard army, I know this thanks to Sirius telling me after he told the golden trio a few nights back. I've been noticing more and more disappearances when I go to Diagon Alley in disguise before heading into Knockturn Alley to gather intelligence for the order. I know the risk if the Death eaters catch me in a my double agent ways but luckily for me, I had convinced Voldemort I was loyal with my godfather Severus Snape beside me. Thank Merlin that I was gifted with a silver tongue to persuade others to see things my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walked into the in with Fred, George and Lee beside her as they warmed up by the fire. Students among the four houses filled the inn including Spirit Flint whom was the only Slytherin besides Severus that the eldest Potter trusts completely sat beside George while Y/n stood behind harry drinking a shot glass of fire whiskey quickly while Herimone greeted the group. "Hi...so you all know why we're here. We need a teacher or teachers. A proper teacher. One who's had a real experience defending themselves against the dark arts." Y/n set her glass down onto the mantle piece of the fire place as a boy questioned the young brilliant witch. "Why?" Ron glanced at the boy. "Why?! 'Cause you know who's back, you tosspot." Y/n looked over at Ron before gripping his shoulder. "Language Ronald." Y/n said while she and Harry listened to their friends argue with the students. "The point is where's the proof? If the Potters could tell us more about what happened during the last round of the Triwizard Tournament..." Y/n glared at the boy making him shut his mouth as she ripped off her coat and handed it to Ron before storming over to the boy and lifted off the ground with her strength then slammed him against the wall. "I am going to tell you all again what I've suffered through that horrible night, it is plain as the dark mark on my left arm what happened that night. So if that's why you're here, you might as well clear out now." Y/n snarled angrily that her lioness's eyes were showing to everyone as she let the boy go while the dark mark showed on her arm moving while she walked towards her brother. "Let's get out of here, Harry they all only think we're freaks anyway." Y/n said til Luna spoke up directly at the Potter siblings. "Is it true you both can produce a Patronus Charm? Along with high leveled transfiguration." Y/n and Harry looked over at Luna as Herimone spoke up for them. "Yes. I've seen it so has Ron, Fred, George and Lee, along with Y/n great knowledge of advanced magic." Dean looked over at Y/n and Harry astounded. "Blimey, Y/n, Harry, I didn't know you both could do that." Neville spoke up in Y/n's defense of her sheer bravery. "Y/n killed a Basilik with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Ron then spoke up for both Y/n and Harry. "Third year, Y/n fought off a werewolf to protect Harry, Herimone, and I while Harry fought off about one hundred dementors at once" everyone looked at Y/n. "How'd you fight off a werewolf without getting bit?" Seamus asked as Y/n glared over at Ron before sighing softly then let her body change naturally into her animagus form. Her friends stared at the beautiful golden and h/c mixed fur lioness in front of them as she roared out. "Wicked!" Fred, George, Lee and everyone else said while she changed back into her human form. "And last year, Y/n and Harry really did fight off you know who in the flesh as Y/n's magic protected Cedric from an untimely death." Herimone said as Cho held onto Cedric's hand tightly while he nodded slowly remembering that night again. "Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that, but the truth is, most of that was just luck and bravery. We didn't know what we were doing half the time, we've always had each other's backs for help." Y/n and Harry said together in unison. "They're just being modest." Herimone said as Y/n spoke up. "No, Mione I'm not and neither is Harry." Y/n sighed softly before looking over at everybody. "Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. It's life threatening, it's deadly bloody hell. There was times during our fights with the dark forces scared even me terribly...." Harry placed his hand on his sister's shoulder comforting her. "In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow, but out there... when you're a second away from being murdered we're watching a friend or family member nearly die right before your eyes... you don't know what it's like for me or my sister." Harry said as Y/n wiped tears from her eyes quickly. "You're right Y/n, Harry, we don't. That's why we need your help, both of yours. Because if we're going to have any chance of beating...Voldemort..." Herimone said as Y/n looked over at Herimone then a little boy. "He's really back?" Y/n and Harry nodded.